Author Topic: Passengers & Crew no longer visible  (Read 2124 times)

fernandito

Passengers & Crew no longer visible
« on: November 10, 2018, 03:38:30 am »
Hi;
Up to a few days ago after downloading gsx Lev2 program and setting the payload at "empty" NGX 737 at any given airport plus using either jetways or stairs, I could see passenger de-boarding followed by flight attendants 4ea and then pilots 2ea. Now during boarding in reverse order I get only the two pilots and a figure (male) wearing a hat and road guard vest exiting the aircraft during de-board and boarding  and in reverse. Everything was working fine until I was prompted by GSX to download an update. Have a remedy available to correct this??

FRL
« Last Edit: November 11, 2018, 11:15:38 pm by fernandito »
FRL

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Passengers & Crew no longer visible
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 03:01:42 pm »
a figure (male) wearing a hat and road guard vest exiting the aircraft during de-board and boarding  and in reverse.

That would be the Loadmaster, which only appears on Cargo airplanes. Have you maybe edited the airplane configuration, and set it as a cargo plane by mistake ?

fernandito

« Reply #2 on: November 17, 2018, 07:43:27 pm »
Ok the Load master Understood, but I have not used any cargo 737 nor 747 yet only passengers ones. Did attempted another flight using a different passenger livery. Problem continues however no problems at all when using 747s so far. Additionally have executed updates with the FSTD.

FRL
« Last Edit: November 18, 2018, 11:36:12 pm by fernandito »
FRL

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 20, 2018, 03:49:43 pm »
I can only confirm the Loadmaster only appears with Cargo airplanes so, it must the you have changed the GSX configuration for that plane to be a cargo.

fernandito

« Reply #4 on: November 21, 2018, 11:50:29 pm »
 :D"Success"...Found the Problem with the passenger and cargo configuration as you suggested my friend, thanks you for the hint. Have no idea how the change came about but it's all taken care. Now moving on to work on the other problem with the pushback matter. Just to clarify, the problem occurs when departure "Pushback" it's requested not "Arrival" and I then get the message of "GSX Departure Request" and sits still with no action by the ground crew. I am suspecting that configuration matter might be the cause. Will hit you back with the outcome later when I get to that moment.

FRL
« Last Edit: November 26, 2018, 02:12:50 am by fernandito »
FRL