Author Topic: Loaders Pulling away from the aircraft between unloading and loading  (Read 2283 times)

skyymann

I just noticed that the belts and loaders are now pulling back from the aircraft between the unload and the load. This is very unusual as I've certainly never seen this in real life. At least in the USA or Middle East.

Scott

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Loaders Pulling away from the aircraft between unloading and loading
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 01:10:34 pm »
Since now GSX allows simultaneous boarding, fueling and catering, which is a feature that has been asked so many times by users, the loaders must pull back after deboarding, otherwise they would clash with the catering and/or fuel trucks.

skyymann

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 08:18:53 am »
Hi Umberto,

I see where you are coming from with this, but I never use fueling or catering so it is a downgrade to me. Any chance of adding the option to keep the loaders in place in the config?

Scott

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 01:43:19 pm »
I see where you are coming from with this, but I never use fueling or catering so it is a downgrade to me. Any chance of adding the option to keep the loaders in place in the config?

I'm sorry but, if we left it as it was, people wanting to use simultaneous services, which is a feature that has been asked so many times by users, would see the vehicles clashing into each other. Maybe we can improve this, by having the vehicles backing up only when you choose catering/refueling.

skyymann

« Reply #4 on: November 13, 2018, 02:17:08 pm »
Hi Umberto,

That would certainly work!

Scott

homer79

« Reply #5 on: November 20, 2018, 07:02:41 pm »
hi Guys

I also find it a bit unrealistic that the cargoloader drive away from the plane while the catering is running. and the planes I'm traveling with allow both. Imagine, a B777-300 that can not be loaded during the catering ..... there would be any flight late! hmm .... Personally, I do not like it that much either.

but also understand that there are people who see it differently and to which you must be accommodated.

you could not just add an option in the parking position menu, which allows the cargoloaders to simply stay in the position they are unloading the whole time? would look more realistic anyway.
I mean maybe a simple option in the menu, where you can select with a click, or something like that.

many Greetings
Mario
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 07:05:42 pm by homer79 »