Author Topic: Jetways NOT working on some FSDT Airports  (Read 4775 times)

mexusa12

Jetways NOT working on some FSDT Airports
« on: November 12, 2018, 03:38:30 am »
I own 6 Fsdt airports KORD AND KDFW   jetways  WORK      KLAS,KLAX AND KIAH  they  DO  NOT WORK  Not sure why ?? jetway  moves up in position and stays  there it only  moves one  time and that's  it  am I missing something or  why works  on  2 airports and  not work in the other ones ??  thank you LEO

I notice the airports where the  jetway  work  reads like this  >  Parking has 1 BGL jetway

And the ones where DO NOT work only reads this way  >  Parking has 1 jetway      The  BGL is missing ? how do I FIX this issue thank you      
« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 04:32:40 am by mexusa12 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Jetways NOT working on some FSDT Airports
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 01:29:25 pm »
All jetways in the airport you listed now use SODE and some of them so, they require to have the latest GSX installed.

mexusa12

« Reply #2 on: November 13, 2018, 04:38:14 am »
Not sure what you mean by lates I  uninstall  several times and install (GSX) l again the results  are the same  KORD AND KDFW  JETWAYS  WORK ONLY  TWO AIRPORTS    KLAS KIAH KLAX  DONT THE  JETWAY STANDS THE FACE THE OPOSITE SIDE OF THE AIRCRAFT AS  I STATED  BEFORE THE ONES THE WORK HAVE THE    BGL  THGE  ONES DONT  WORK THEY  DONT  HAVE IT NO SURE  IF IS MY COMPUTER  OR  AM I MISSING SOMETHING  ANY IDEAS ???

I UNISTALL EVERYTHING GOING TO THE CONTROL PANEL AND REINSTALL AGAIN  NOT  SURE WHAT THE PROBLEM IS

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: November 13, 2018, 02:32:34 pm »
All those jetways that has been updated to SODE don't operate with CTRL+J anymore, that's why maybe you think they don't work anymore. They all called from the GSX menu now.

mexusa12

« Reply #4 on: November 14, 2018, 04:22:40 am »
I KNOW HOW TO WORK  GSX   WORKS  OK ON MY LAPTOP  ALL  AIRPORTS

BUT ON MY DESKTOP ONLY 2 WORK  KORD AND KDFW         4  DO NOT WORK {KIAH,KLAS,KLAX ,KJFK}  I WAS TRYING TO UPLOAD A PICTURE BUT  IT HAS TO BE CONVERT TO PNG  BUT  THE JETWAY  STANDS UP FACES THE OPOSSITE SIDE  OF THE AIRCRAFT AND STOPS  IT MAKES THE BEEPING  SOUND  LIKE ITS  MOVING  BUT DOES  NOT  MOVE
I NOTICE SODE  ON MY LAPTOP READS      SODE>test DLL Connection

on my desktop reads    SODE>test menu command tab+5
                                          >test DLL connection
                                          >Reload all                         WHY DO T5HEY LOOK DIFFERENT  LAPTOPS  WORK  OK                 DESKTOP    NOT  OK
                                      OK PICTURE  IS ON TOP  LOOK AT THE PHOTO     

« Last Edit: November 14, 2018, 04:35:15 am by mexusa12 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: November 16, 2018, 02:46:42 pm »
Please re-read my last post. SODE jetways in FSDT sceneries are operated from the GSX menu, during boarding or deboarding.

mexusa12

« Reply #6 on: November 16, 2018, 10:23:33 pm »
Please  read  my  last post  I SAID   the  I  Know  how to  work the  JetWays  and  from the GSX menu after   FSX running   works fine  on my  LapTop  BUT  Wont  work on my  Desktop   the  Jetway turns  the  other way and the people slide  instead of walking  there is  SOMETHING  wrong with the  program  in  my  DESKTOP and  I  am  NOT  sure  what is  like  I am  missing something  else Hopefully  you  can help  me if  not  I  guess  its  OK

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: November 20, 2018, 04:04:31 pm »
Please  read  my  last post 

It was almost impossible to read your last post, the way it was formatted, and the all-caps thing...

I SAID   the  I  Know  how to  work the  JetWays  and  from the GSX menu after   FSX running   works fine  on my  LapTop  BUT  Wont  work on my  Desktop   

So, clearly, it cannot possibly be a GSX problem, but some difference in your two systems.

Gaming_Blue1123

« Reply #8 on: November 20, 2018, 04:54:56 pm »
I am having a similar issue and am getting no help what so ever from FSDT support team. Absolute rubbish. I'm not aware of any fix for this issue but this is very irritating and should looked into by FSDT instead of blaming it on the person reporting the glitch. And if it is our faults, tell us how to fix it.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: November 20, 2018, 05:10:27 pm »
I am having a similar issue and am getting no help what so ever from FSDT support team. Absolute rubbish. I'm not aware of any fix for this issue but this is very irritating and should looked into by FSDT instead of blaming it on the person reporting the glitch. And if it is our faults, tell us how to fix it.

That's not the case. We are constantly replying to you, and giving many different suggestions, and keep asking for additional reproduction steps because, as I've said in the other thread (no use posting here too, of course), I cannot reproduce it in the way it has been reported so far by other users.

So, as I've said in the other thread, please provide a reproducible example so, we can at least try to see if happens here, which of course is the first step of fixing the problem, assuming there IS a problem to begin with and it's not something related to a problem with the scenery, the airplane configuration, your parking position, etc.

And, don't post about the same issue in two different threads. Make up your mind and decide in which thread you want post, and post only there.

Posting in two different threads about the same issue won't make support work any faster. In fact, you'll achieve exactly the opposite: making support SLOWER, by unnecessarily force me to reply twice on the same issue, which is clearly a wast of everybody's time.
« Last Edit: November 20, 2018, 05:13:20 pm by virtuali »

Gaming_Blue1123

« Reply #10 on: November 20, 2018, 09:05:43 pm »

That's not the case. We are constantly replying to you, and giving many different suggestions, and keep asking for additional reproduction steps because, as I've said in the other thread (no use posting here too, of course), I cannot reproduce it in the way it has been reported so far by other users.

So, as I've said in the other thread, please provide a reproducible example so, we can at least try to see if happens here, which of course is the first step of fixing the problem, assuming there IS a problem to begin with and it's not something related to a problem with the scenery, the airplane configuration, your parking position, etc.

And, don't post about the same issue in two different threads. Make up your mind and decide in which thread you want post, and post only there.

Posting in two different threads about the same issue won't make support work any faster. In fact, you'll achieve exactly the opposite: making support SLOWER, by unnecessarily force me to reply twice on the same issue, which is clearly a wast of everybody's time.

I am not here to argue, however from my experience with this support team, which appears to be a one manned operation, has not been great so far. I just want my product fixed and am trying to find similar problems to my own. This is not where I want to divert my topic to other threads, I wanted it to be known that if other threads gained support, the solution would be able to be forwarded to me. So far no solution has been found and I am questioning  if there really is one.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: December 10, 2018, 05:38:00 pm »
This is not where I want to divert my topic to other threads, I wanted it to be known that if other threads gained support, the solution would be able to be forwarded to me. So far no solution has been found and I am questioning  if there really is one.

Again, please post in the thread you open, because this (which wasn't even very clear about what it was, since the OP was probably using the jetways in the wrong way), doesn't seem to have anything to do with your problem.

If you continue to post in the wrong thread, you are not making any easier understanding what's your problem which, as I've said in the other thread, I cannot reproduce it and, of course, nobody else in your thread has posted about the same issue you are having so, clearly, it's a problem specific to your system.

But again, stop posting here, and use the correct thread you open a while ago.