Author Topic: Feature request: Passengers outfit  (Read 1638 times)

alby54

Feature request: Passengers outfit
« on: December 10, 2018, 04:34:46 pm »
I was wandering if GSX could check the outside temperature at the parking position in order to change the passengers outfit accordingly at departure as well as at arrival. Sometimes I'm at an airport with a temperature below zero and I see people walking in t-shirts, shorts and sandles which is not very realistic. Thanks.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Feature request: Passengers outfit
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 04:36:14 pm »
GSX could do everything, of course...but of course, it will increase the number of objects required to be modeled so yes, everything's possible in future updates, it's just we couldn't have everything in the first release.

alby54

Re: Feature request: Passengers outfit
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2018, 07:17:47 pm »
Thank you Umberto for your reply, yes I know it will take time for every single improvement and I appreciate all the work you guys are laying down to make this add-on better and better. I heard, if I'm not mistaken, that you are planning to separate pilots and crew from passengers loading and that's gonna be a great and very useful update specially for those 2 legs flights where pilots may remain in the ockpit while waiting for the new payload boarding. Thanks again anyway.