Author Topic: Disable SODE jetway when conflict with standard gate  (Read 2224 times)

tyljiang

Disable SODE jetway when conflict with standard gate
« on: November 12, 2018, 03:34:33 pm »
Hello,

I'm just wondering how to disable the SODE gates from replacing the standard Control J gates. This issue was at Flightbeam Denver, when I was trying to disable the rear staircase. When I hit apply, GSX automatically added a SODE gate which conflicts with the normal one. I want to keep the stock jetway, but disable the SODE one, but I can't seem to figure out how to do that without forcing GSX to use a bus.

tyljiang

Re: Disable SODE jetway when conflict with standard gate
« Reply #1 on: November 12, 2018, 03:43:50 pm »
« Last Edit: November 12, 2018, 03:49:30 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Disable SODE jetway when conflict with standard gate
« Reply #2 on: November 12, 2018, 09:31:03 pm »
GSX doesn't create SODE jetways on 3rd party airports unless you explicitly enable the checkmark on the "Jetway exclude radius". Then, assuming this was your intention, you must exit the sim, and use the GSX Control Panel utility to compile the created Exclude file, which will exclude all the jetways that had their Exclude option enabled in the GSX customization editor.

If this wasn't your intention, and you only wanted to disable the rear staircase, you only had to check the "Disable staircases" option, and don't enable the Jetway exclude option.