Products Support > XPOI FSX/P3D

Couatl error **SOLVED**

<< < (2/3) > >>

sondac331:
Hello, i Just installed GSX and Addon manager on my P3d V4.3

The problem is that all i can see in the addons "SODE" i cant find addon manager and if i tried to open GSX with CTRL+F12 nothing happens i did download it and install and everything was fine but somehow it's not
showing up Please help

i got team viewer if u need to have a peak..

virtuali:

--- Quote from: sondac331 on November 11, 2018, 03:05:40 am ---The problem is that all i can see in the addons "SODE" i cant find addon manager
--- End quote ---

The thread named "Addon Manager not showing up in P3Dv4 **SOLVED**" thread lists all the known solutions for any missing libraries:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,17484.msg122656.html#msg122656

mephala:
Virtuali,
I've tested the solutions given in your previous posts, and i'm still getting the same problem.
Is there something more i could test?
Should i wait for a coming update to be available?
Thanks.

Edit: Of course, my computer is open to you, if you need to access it via teamviewer...

virtuali:
I had a very long session with Teamviewer with another user that had exactly the same error code as you and, the issue was he had a very old version of SODE, 1.4.2, one that we never used in GSX (it probably came with some non-FSDT scenery), and this installation was corrupted, so it wasn't possible to update it with the version used by GSX ( 1.6.3 ).

In addition to that, no registry keys for SODE existed, so it was clearly an abnormal situation, and it caused Coautl to crash when checking a non-existent key. We fixed this in today's update, so Couatl won't crash anymore but, you still must fix the problem with SODE, otherwise GSX still won't work with jetways.

The solution was to follow the troubleshooting on SODE website:

https://sode.12bpilot.ch/?topic=faq

See the 3 Options listed in the "Installer Error" paragraph. In our case, the only one that worked was Option 3: using the "Microsoft Installation Fixer Tool", which allowed me to Unisntall SODE 1.4.2, so the latest 1.6.3 could be installed.

mephala:
I didn't know about SODE, but maybe it's only related with GSX, and i don't have GSX installed.
...but tryed to update my Xpoi version and it succeed!
It's working again, as expected.
So, if you can confirm last version of SODE isn't necessery to run Xpoi correctly, i'll consider this issue as solved.
Thanks!

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version