Author Topic: GSX and Imaginesim Singapore  (Read 3987 times)

bantha121

GSX and Imaginesim Singapore
« on: November 05, 2018, 02:06:58 am »
So I've got the most recent version of both GSX and the new Imaginesim Singapore (WSSS) and am running into a weird issue. When I try to use GSX to operate the jetways, at best I'll get an option to dock the jetways (albeit usually only to dock to one of the doors) and at worst it won't let me dock them at all. When I use the SODE text menu, the jetways dock just fine, and then when I try the "operate jetways" option again, it suddenly gives me the option to undock the docked jetways.

woozie

Re: GSX and Imaginesim Singapore
« Reply #1 on: November 05, 2018, 11:22:35 am »
Got a similar issue with the PMDG 747-8 at WSSS. Cant dock to any gate as it keeps telling me that either the jetway is too low for the door to connect or the door is too close to the jetway. Looks like Imaginesim didnt really test it properly with major addons. I ended up removing the SODE jetway and replace it with GSX L2 jetways. Works now flawless

mulgrave

« Reply #2 on: November 05, 2018, 05:11:38 pm »
Hi

Can you share your WSSS GSX 2 files with us, thanks

woozie

« Reply #3 on: November 07, 2018, 09:07:50 am »
There's not much to share i'm afraid, as i replaced jetways on two gates only. It was just to ensure i can dock my 747-8.

bantha121

« Reply #4 on: November 08, 2018, 11:44:01 pm »
Here's my .ini file; I'm using the SODE jetways that were shipped with the scenery