Author Topic: Need to rebuild cache on each restart to see jetways  (Read 1474 times)

airbumps

Need to rebuild cache on each restart to see jetways
« on: December 16, 2018, 03:09:40 am »
Hi All,

Hoping somebody could help me. When I load at Aerosofts EGLL I'm having an issue where only half of the SODE jetways will load on the first occasion.

For example, I set up my scenario in the main screen and select a heavy gate. My aircraft loads there and only the outer (or sometimes inner) jetway will load. I'm using a .INI based on CARTAYANS EGLL which is fine and does contain alot of  modified jetways. There's no issues with the excludes and no default jetways appear.

On occasions where only some of the jetways load, if I select "RESTART COUTL AND REBUILD CACHE" the cache is slowy rebuild and all of the jetways appear corrctly. I'm just wondering why it happens in the first instance?

I realise there are a lot of SODE jetways at EGLL and thought that might be it, but it usually works when I rebuid (sometimes I need to rebuild twice).

Any ideas?

Pirateinparadise

Re: Need to rebuild cache on each restart to see jetways
« Reply #1 on: December 16, 2018, 04:02:14 pm »
I've had startups lately where the jetways didn't appear as well, however a simple Couatl restart usually does the trick for me.
The drinking rum on the beach kind. Not the software stealing kind.