Author Topic: The rouge Cargo Loader  (Read 2024 times)

DoctorJet

The rouge Cargo Loader
« on: October 26, 2018, 03:43:18 am »
FSX
LevelD-767

I have configured my aircraft to have conveyor belts at each of the two cargo bay door positions at each gate I use, and both conveyors do appear, but so does a cargo container loader at door 1 despite the configuration settings and no matter what airport I am at.

I tried adding the following code to the specifc aircraft gsx.cfg file within the Virtuali folder under app data hoping the uldcode would get rid of the rouge cargo container loader but it did not:

[aircraft]
nosegear = 22.60
refueling = 0

[exit1]
pos = -2.45 21.70 -0.06 7.00
code = 1

[exit2]
remove = 1

[exit3]
remove = 1

[exit4]
pos = -2.50 -15.10 -0.21 -4.00
code = 0

[service1]
flip = 1
code = 0

[service2]
flip = 4
code = 0

[cargo1]
pos = 1.35 15.81 -1.82 0.00
code = 2
uldcode = ""

[cargo2]
pos = 1.30 -9.39 -1.94 0.00
code = 2
uldcode = ""

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: The rouge Cargo Loader
« Reply #1 on: October 26, 2018, 10:13:01 am »
Why you try to edit the GSX.CFG file manually ? Just use the editor, and it will do all the required settings for you.

In this case, the problem was caused because you edited the file manually, but now we have support for the cargomain loader too, which will appear unless you exclude it explicitly. If you created the configuration with the editor, and disable the cargomain door, it would have created the correct entry for you.

DoctorJet

« Reply #2 on: October 27, 2018, 03:09:29 am »
Sorry, but this is not making sense. I tried to do it manually because when I selected conveyor belt for each of the two baggage loader positions, I thought that should have eliminated the cargo loader at both the front and rear positions. Instead I am getting both a cargo loader and a conveyer belt at the front loader position. What else is there I should be setting? You refer to the Editor. I know how to move the cargo loader in the 3D editor, but not how to remove it. Guide me please to where I need to go in the configuration editing system to remove the loader  Thanks..

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 27, 2018, 11:25:37 pm »
Sorry, but this is not making sense

It surely does and it's the correct explanation.

I thought that should have eliminated the cargo loader at both the front and rear positions.

You haven't used the editor, but made the file manually, so you are missing the explicit exclusion of the cargomain door, which is the 3rd possible cargo door. If you used the editor to create the GSX.CFG file, it would have added the exclusion automatically.

You refer to the Editor. I know how to move the cargo loader in the 3D editor, but not how to remove it.

Not the 3D editor. The normal Editor, the one with the airplane diagram. If your airplane doesn't have a cargomain door, you must be sure it's disabled and Save the file from there.

DoctorJet

« Reply #4 on: October 29, 2018, 02:07:14 am »
Thanks for bearing with me. Changing the settings in the Aircraft Editor solved the problem.