Author Topic: Exclude file not working  (Read 1710 times)

Jerrymc3

• My B737-800 Cockpit
Exclude file not working
« on: October 28, 2018, 01:36:35 am »
I tried three times to create an exclude file for SimWings Madrid Barajas but its not removing the jetways.  In the GSX Control Panel it says 86 jetways are excluded I looked in the GSX folder and the config file for lemd is there and the first entry is:
afcad_path = P:\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4\SimWings\Sim-wings Madrid Barajas Professional\scenery\LEMD_AFX-OP02-N.bgl but jetways are not being removed.  I looked in the Madrid Scenery folder and these 2 files are there:  LEMD_AFX-OP02-N.bgl and LEMD_AFX-OP02-S.off.  Does one of them need to be removed?

Jerry
MSFS2020 PROSIM738
Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Pro WiFi MB
Intel Core i9-9900K 3.6 GHz
EVGA CLC 240 Liquid / Water CPU Cooler
CORSAIR Vengeance LPX 32GB (2 x 16GB)
Gigabyte RTX 3090 TI 24GB
OC EFIS,MCP,FWD/AFT Ovhd,COM,NAV,ADF,XPND

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Exclude file not working
« Reply #1 on: October 28, 2018, 03:57:45 pm »
That scenery has SODE jetways, and they cannot be excluded like standard .BGL jetways.

GSX normally doesn't allow you to replace jetways on a scenery that already comes with SODE jetways but, if you *really* want to do it, you must remove their XML file in the C:\ProgramData\12bpilot folder. However, you must be careful doing this, because the scenery might also use SODE for other things so, instead of removing the file, you should edit it to remove just jetways. If it contains only jetways, you can just remove it.

Then, you can start customizing it with GSX jetways.