Author Topic: GSX - no moving jetway  (Read 1731 times)

rbirtel

GSX - no moving jetway
« on: October 25, 2018, 05:19:33 pm »
Guys,

My jetways are not moving in any airport (default or not), in exception of to KSFO... I'm new with GSX so not sure if I have done/installed something wrong or need to do something else. I tried the tutorials with no luck.... could you help me pls? Thank you.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX - no moving jetway
« Reply #1 on: October 25, 2018, 06:44:15 pm »
You don't say if you bought GSX Level 2 or not.  Fact they only work at KSFO seems to suggest you have the Level 2 Expansion in Trial, since KSFO is one of the Trial airports.

If GSX Level 2 is still in Trial, you should have seen a message from GSX saying that, while in Trial, Jetways will move only at Trial airports.

rbirtel

« Reply #2 on: October 25, 2018, 07:39:14 pm »
I have bought just GSX.... Do I have the wrong expectation and jetways should not move in GSX or Am I missing some setup?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 26, 2018, 11:05:35 am »
I have bought just GSX.... Do I have the wrong expectation and jetways should not move in GSX or Am I missing some setup?

The base GSX never controlled jetways. But installingGSX Level 2 in Trial, has replaced all default jetways with the new SODE jetways, so you can see how much better they look, worldwide.

Of course, they ANIMATE only at Trial airports, otherwise it wouldn't be much of a Trial...

As explained in the manual, at Page 4 and Page 44, you can use the GSX Control Panel if you want to go back to the default (ugly, but animated) jetways, for example because you are not interested in purchasing GSX Level 2.

rbirtel

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 11:46:02 pm »
I got you. I had the wrong expectation. Thannk you for your explanation.