Author Topic: GSX Pax van (Please Fix)  (Read 2463 times)

spiderbomb23

GSX Pax van (Please Fix)
« on: October 23, 2018, 03:23:50 pm »
As the image shows the van can fit 88 people... There is no way you can fit that amount of people there. max is like 8 excluding the driver..

Can you fix this?

https://wmpics.pics/di-7EXVDR4C.png

« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 09:26:43 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Pax van (Please Fix)
« Reply #1 on: October 23, 2018, 09:33:35 pm »
GSX will always sent the correct vehicles for the amount of passengers calculated. The small van is supposed to appear ONLY if there are less than 5 passengers on board.

The only possible explanation for this, is that you (or the airplane itself), changed the payload *after* GSX already sent the small Van, because it calculated a very low amount of passengers because of the payload being basically empty at that time.

If the payload changes after the passenger bus is already on its way, it won't be destroyed and recreated with the proper model while it's arriving.

Either be sure you don't call GSX before changing the payload OR disable the "Estimate Passenger Number" option in the GSX Settings, so you can confirm or change the amount of passengers at any time GSX requires to calculate it.

disco79stu

« Reply #2 on: October 23, 2018, 11:12:50 pm »
I have the same "problem" but only in this case:

- "Fresh"/Initial situation loaded with FSL A320X
- I enter my loads and call for boarding (no canges after that)
- First Bus (after the crew bus of course) that arrives is always the tiny van where a lot of pax exit and board the plane
- Second bus is correct

Upon deboard everything is fine, the busses are the expected ones.

I don't have that problem when I save and then load the situation via the p3d "load" dialogue.
« Last Edit: October 23, 2018, 11:14:29 pm by disco79stu »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 23, 2018, 11:38:39 pm »
I have the same "problem" but only in this case:

- "Fresh"/Initial situation loaded with FSL A320X

The FS Labs is an entirely different issue, because the plane is supposed to communicate the number of passengers to GSX. But this feature still have some issues, and FS Labs has confirmed on their forum they are working on it.

spiderbomb23

« Reply #4 on: October 26, 2018, 02:47:25 pm »
Ok, now its explained, you are aware of that in the FSLabs. The payload starts loading when the bus arrives , when ends the boarding the payload goes to empty

Koen

« Reply #5 on: October 26, 2018, 05:05:14 pm »
Ok, now its explained, you are aware of that in the FSLabs. The payload starts loading when the bus arrives when ends the boarding the payload goes to empty
it will temporarily stop but a second larger bus arrives and all should be fine after that.