Author Topic: Jetway Tab on custimisation page  (Read 1806 times)

rayhp

Jetway Tab on custimisation page
« on: October 24, 2018, 01:29:17 pm »
I am using P3Dv4.3 and load the A319 professional into Frankfurt (EDDF). I am using GSX and GSX level 2, both activated. I would like to change the jetway to a crystal type to see the passengers boarding. When I click on the customisation request (Line 7 in menu) the customisation page appears but only the page tab is showing.  The Jetway tab does not appear.  The gate numbers in the left hand column all show the gate number as Gate nn/JS, is this of any significance?  Does this mean that the jetways that show on the monitor screen have been changed to SODE type jetways and therefore cannot be further modifie?  If that is so, what can I do make a crystal type of jetway available?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Jetway Tab on custimisation page
« Reply #1 on: October 24, 2018, 02:07:58 pm »

rayhp

« Reply #2 on: October 24, 2018, 03:41:50 pm »
Thank you for your reply.  It partly answers my query.  However when I go to the xml folder as directed, C:\Program Data\12bPilot\xml it is empty with no information about anything in it.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 24, 2018, 04:10:52 pm »
However when I go to the xml folder as directed, C:\Program Data\12bPilot\xml it is empty with no information about anything in it.

It's possible that airport was made with a older SODE, which might have used a different folder for its XML files, I suggest asking on SODE forum, possibly indicating the scenery used. I know some developers used special configurations.

https://sode.12bpilot.ch/?forum=support