Author Topic: GSX2's "Operate jetway" overrides FSL A320X GPU Option and more problems  (Read 1891 times)

Sabre10

Why does GSX2 punch the lights out of FSL A320X GPU Connect logic when GSX2's "Operate jetway(s)" is selected?
GSX2 User Interface Message says: "Airplane with no support for Jetway Power Unit, GSX battery charge disabled".

I can't use GSX2 currently at all, as it does not only override FSL A320X's GPU option, but also it overrides its doors logic, close them on its own after some notifications and then disconnects the jetway and again - all on its own!! So if APU is not running by that moment my preflight preparation is down the toilet, as it also disconnect FSL's GPU. How cool is that?

Please advise what can be done.
« Last Edit: October 14, 2018, 07:57:39 pm by Sabre10 »

Koen

Re: GSX2's "Operate jetway" overrides FSL A320X GPU Option and more problems
« Reply #1 on: October 14, 2018, 07:31:52 pm »
Fslabs has reworked the interaction with gsx for the next update. This isn’t something fsdt can solve.

Sabre10

« Reply #2 on: October 14, 2018, 08:14:16 pm »
Fslabs has reworked the interaction with gsx for the next update. This isn’t something fsdt can solve.

Oh, thank you! I'm really glad this is not FSDT's fault. Anybody knows of some kind of work around it?

Thanks!

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 11:19:26 am »
Why does GSX2 punch the lights out of FSL A320X GPU Connect logic when GSX2's "Operate jetway(s)" is selected?

That's not GSX doing it, is the airplane. We don't touch any airplane systems.

GSX2 User Interface Message says: "Airplane with no support for Jetway Power Unit, GSX battery charge disabled".

Precisely for the reason that we don't touch any airplane systems, on airplanes flagged as having a custom battery (like the FS Labs), we issue a message saying the battery charger that usually works for default airplanes, will not do anything here.

I can't use GSX2 currently at all, as it does not only override FSL A320X's GPU option

GSX doesn't override anything.

but also it overrides its doors logic, close them on its own after some notifications and then disconnects the jetway and again - all on its own!!

Again, GSX doesn't override anything. The FS Labs Airbus has several features to interact with GSX, and that's the automatic door. It's done entirely by the airplane and, as far as I know, FS Labs is working on an improvement of these features.