Author Topic: Try again - no passengers level2  (Read 1509 times)

Aussieflyer38

Try again - no passengers level2
« on: October 11, 2018, 03:08:15 am »
I posted this twice, but the post seems to disappear.
I have just re-installed on a new computer level 2 it is fully paid for and activated.
When trying to load passengers not at a jetway, no bus arrives with either the pilots or passengers, and so no passengers to board the aircraft. In my old computer before it died, it worked fine, so I'm confused as to why it doesn't  work now.

Also, when not at a jetway, and I call the ground crew for boarding, only one stairway arrives, and depending on the aircraft, it can have two or three doors. Do I need to set something up?

Help please 

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Try again - no passengers level2
« Reply #1 on: October 11, 2018, 11:09:37 am »
When trying to load passengers not at a jetway, no bus arrives with either the pilots or passengers, and so no passengers to board the aircraft.

This has been already explained here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19307.msg133919.html#msg133919

Also, when not at a jetway, and I call the ground crew for boarding, only one stairway arrives, and depending on the aircraft, it can have two or three doors. Do I need to set something up?

If you are using an airplane which is not already internally supported by GSX, you must configure it before you can use it, with all the required doors in their proper position.