Author Topic: EGLL  (Read 1610 times)

marcognition

EGLL
« on: October 13, 2018, 05:52:31 pm »
Hello.

First of all let me express how much I like GSX, and especially since i purchased level 2: it's awesome!

However, i just completed a flight from EDDF to EGLL flying an Aerosoft Lufthansa A320-214. My EGLL is an Aerosoft Mega airport. The problem; after i cleared the runway and contacted EGLL ground and given a designated gate, I went to the GSX menu and saw that the same gate was available too, so I chose the "warp me there" option: and it worked! Both the position that the airport and GSX sent me too was exactly correct, however, after engine shutdown, I went back to the GSX menu, for deboarding, and the only options available were to park at the EGLL cargo/ramp parking, but none of the deboarding, catering, etc, options were available.

Is there a fix for this? Or do I have to modify something?

Keep up the good work!

Kind regards,

Marco

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: EGLL
« Reply #1 on: October 15, 2018, 12:08:01 pm »
That's because the Warp feature does not select the gate for servicing too; it just moves you there. A more correct procedure would have been:

- Call GSX once, select the gate, and choose No if you don't want a follow me, then close the menu. This will create all GSX vehicles at the gate.

- Open the GSX menu again, and use Warp me there.

I went back to the GSX menu, for deboarding, and the only options available were to park at the EGLL cargo/ramp parking, but none of the deboarding, catering, etc, options were available.

That's a different issue, and it seems to indicate GSX is not using the correct AFCAD for that airport, because of a conflicting scenery.
« Last Edit: October 16, 2018, 10:28:35 am by virtuali »

marcognition

Re: EGLL
« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 01:56:52 pm »
Hello,

Thank you for your reply. I'll use your proposed procedure.

I'll look into the possible scenery conflict too.

Keep up the good work!

Kind regards,

Marco