Author Topic: Random spwan of GSX L2 Jetway but i don´t own it  (Read 1465 times)

TheFlightPhotographer

Random spwan of GSX L2 Jetway but i don´t own it
« on: October 09, 2018, 04:04:18 pm »
Hi there,

i have an issue with my normal GSX. After installing the newest updates i can see Jetways which are included in GSX L2. But i never bought GSX L2 so the Jetway is useless for me and i cant remove it... This problem appears at OMDB maybe someone can help. Thx a lot.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Random spwan of GSX L2 Jetway but i don´t own it
« Reply #1 on: October 09, 2018, 09:35:34 pm »
After installing the newest updates i can see Jetways which are included in GSX L2. But i never bought GSX L2 so the Jetway is useless for me and i cant remove it...

It always helps reading the manual, when something seems to be strange.

quoting from Page 4:

GSX Level 2 Trial Limitations

On default airports or 3rd-party airports that have Jetways using the default Jetway models, Installing GSX will result in all default jetway models to be replaced. If GSX Level 2 is in Trial, the replaced Jetways will work ONLY at the Trial airports. If you want to go back to the default jetway models, you can use the Control Panel to restore them.

quoting from Page 44, which explains the GSX Control Panel utility:

The Jetway Control Panel utility

The Control Panel utility is mainly used for following two reasons:

• Restore default Jetway models, in case you want to go back to them for any reason. This can be done separately, for each of the supported simulators.
• Compile XML Exclude source files into Exclude BGLs.