Author Topic: GSX Level 2  (Read 11386 times)

Monty1

Re: GSX Level 2
« Reply #30 on: October 15, 2018, 03:39:18 pm »
Seems to be a lot adjustments to be made on the consumers part for basic operations that were not required before. I use to turn up at the gate and the Marshall would visibly guide me in. I never had to faff about with any adjustments.

No doubt you'll have an answer for that as well!

Windows 7 Home 64bit
Crucial 525GB MX300 2.5-inch SSD
2TB Master Hard Drive
Intel Core i7 4+4 Core 2600K 3.4Ghz 8MB L3 CACHE - ThermalTake Contac29 Cooler
AMD Radeon HD 7850 2GB PCI-E 3.0 Ready Graphics - FSX - GSX - FS Cabin Crew - ASN SP5

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Level 2
« Reply #31 on: October 16, 2018, 10:26:31 am »
Seems to be a lot adjustments to be made on the consumers part for basic operations that were not required before

What do you mean with "before" ?

Surely nothing related to GSX Level 2, since the adjustment required for the Marshaller to guide you hasn't changed at all. You are only been given the ability to add a custom jetway, but that doesn't have any relationship to the number of adjustments you require to do to control the Marshaller.

If, instead, with "before", you mean an old GSX version, like a year or more older, then yes, we added the ability to set the Stop Position back then, in order to be able to precisely control where the marshaller will guide you, instead of the not very reliable system we use to have, which didn't take into account the passenger door and its relationship with the front gear and the scenery itself.