Author Topic: Problem with GSX Pushback **SOLVED**  (Read 2931 times)

Steven Tylor

Problem with GSX Pushback **SOLVED**
« on: September 27, 2018, 07:35:35 pm »
Recently, I have the problem with GSX2 as soon as I let push the plane back, governs the power axis for engine 1 is no longer. I use the FSX-SE and the PMDG 737 NGX on Windows 7 Ultimate.

I have installed the latest version of both addons, updated them today. Even before the updates, the problem existed.

It says that the engine displays the lower display shifts to the top and it gets a pulse, say the N1 and N2 turn up even though no starter is active. It can be started normally, but if I push the throttle then it does not take power even though the power lever in the FSX is moving. Engine 2 rules without problems and takes power

I'm getting baffled and can not find a solution to this problem.
« Last Edit: October 09, 2018, 01:17:55 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Problem with GSX Pushback
« Reply #1 on: September 28, 2018, 12:14:29 am »
The only thing GSX does during pushback, is to freeze the airplane ground physics, which would otherwise conflict with the pushback. No other airplane system is touched.

Steven Tylor

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 01:00:45 am »
The problem is not with every pushback, but unfortunately very often lately which forces me to restart the simulator. What could I do to fix this? Or you can adjust something in the config to work around this problem?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 02:03:36 am »
Since nothing in GSX touches any of the airplane systems, and surely not the engine simulation, there's just nothing in GSX you or we can do to fix this. Does it happen with other airplanes ?

Steven Tylor

« Reply #4 on: September 28, 2018, 08:17:27 pm »
I have not tested it on other aircraft, so far the problem is only with the PMDG NGX, at least since I use GSX Level 2. Before, the problem did not occur yet. As soon as I have the time I will try it with the QOTS2

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: October 01, 2018, 02:15:45 pm »
Nothing in the pushback ever changed in GSX Level 2 so, this cannot possibly caused by it.

Steven Tylor

« Reply #6 on: October 09, 2018, 01:14:53 pm »
I tested it again with the QOTSII. There the problem does not exist. My search has shown that it is probably a common problem of the NGX. The problem can be solved by pressing the combination (CTRL + E) and the automatic engine start with this purpose. After a few seconds, the thrust axis reigns. It has nothing to do with GSX. Even a standard pushback without GSX causes this error in the NGX. I still thank for the help.