Author Topic: GSX menu not popping up with Ctrl+F12 or Ctrl+Shift+F12 after Level 2 update  (Read 2013 times)

antoniointini

Hi there,

I did not buy the GSX Level 2. Anyway, my GSX stopped working (menu will not pop-up when I try to access it, and it makes an "error" noise). There was an update message, requesting me to update GSX via FSDT Live Update. Tried that, and it didn't work.

Then I donwnloaded a new file (gsx_fsx_setup.exe) from the website, and tried to install it. I'm running P3D v4.1. Still, the menu is not popping up for me, and I'm unable to use GSX.

What should I do next?
« Last Edit: October 06, 2018, 02:30:14 am by antoniointini »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
I did not buy the GSX Level 2. Anyway, my GSX stopped working (menu will not pop-up when I try to access it, and it makes an "error" noise)

If you hear a "bong" sound, it means GSX is working perfectly, and it's just trying to tell you something about *why* you cannot use GSX there. But, it's possible you might have turned off all notifications, so you don't know what GSX is trying to tell you.

- Check you have the Verbosity slider in GSX Settings to the maximum setting

- Check you don't have inadvertently disabled the Simconnect text messages, under Options->General->Information->Message Text.