Author Topic: FSDT airports in Trial Mode **SOLVED**  (Read 13468 times)

p3dx3

Re: FSDT airports in Trial Mode
« Reply #30 on: January 24, 2020, 06:31:04 pm »
After uninstall ( including cleaning of the registry where I still found the old eSellerate-keys ) and reinstall of all my FSDT products I still get the Trial message every time I start FSX at a FSDT-a/p, but without disappearing after 5 minutes. Changing to any other FSDT-a/p ( World>Go to airport... ) does not produce a new Trial message.
If I start FSX at a non-FSDT-a/p I get the Airport cache successful message and when I than change to a FSDT-a/p  ( World>Go to airport... ) I do not get the Trial message.
Whatever causes the Trial message it seems to have no negative affect on my sim, so I can live with that.

Waiting for a hopefully positive outcome for the Cloud9 product registration.

Yes seeing that on my sim too

p3dx3

« Reply #31 on: March 11, 2020, 04:05:38 am »
I sent an email to your support the license info I received back does not have KLAS registered to me. That must be why mine is stuck in trial mode.
« Last Edit: March 11, 2020, 01:12:15 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #32 on: March 11, 2020, 01:12:29 pm »
And you'll be surely replied to, as soon as possible.

p3dx3

« Reply #33 on: March 12, 2020, 06:17:43 am »
And you'll be surely replied to, as soon as possible.

Thanks it looks resolved I have no trial mode message. Only Vegas caused it no other sceneries did.

bobklemm

Re: FSDT airports in Trial Mode **SOLVED**
« Reply #34 on: December 08, 2020, 03:44:03 pm »
I have this happening now. New computer, FSX, fresh download and latest addon manager. First KLAX, now it's spreading to the others as well.  Win 10, UAC slider is at lowest setting.They scenery shows as "Installed and Active", but when I go to the airport, I get the trial period message, and the 5 minute limit.  I tried sending an e-mail to Umberto under  "Activation" a few days ago, but received no reply.  How was this solved?
« Last Edit: December 08, 2020, 03:45:49 pm by bobklemm »

Cfoley

« Reply #35 on: December 31, 2020, 05:25:31 am »
I have the trail period issues as well for a while now, but only with FSDT airports.  What I do when the messages pops up informing me the trial period started,  I exit out of the airport in FSX and just re-enter into the airport and the trial period does not come back the second time.  It does not effect any of my selections, such as planned routes, aircraft and gates, etc.  It is a simple fix for me and works out okay.

Cfoley
« Last Edit: December 31, 2020, 05:28:54 am by Cfoley »

Hauer

« Reply #36 on: September 08, 2021, 09:04:32 pm »
Hi - just noticed that all my FSDT airports (x) and both GSX / GSX Level 2 have all gone into trial mode.
Trying to rectify the situation but unable to insert the relevant serial numbers.
Appreciate assistance. Thank you.

Herman >:(
PC Intel i9-9900KF CPU @4.97GHz | Asus ROG STRIX 390-E Gaming mainboard | Corsair Vengeance 64GB DDR4-3200 RAM | 1+2TB Samsung 970 EVO PLUS M.2 SSD |  3x 6TB Seagate 7200 rpm harddisks | Gigabyte Aorus Xtreme RTX2080 Ti 11GB video card | P3Dv5.4 | Thrustmaster Hotas T.16000 M + CH Products rudder

Captain Kevin

• Beta tester
  • Captain Kevin
    • Captain Kevin
« Reply #37 on: September 08, 2021, 09:05:17 pm »
Hi - just noticed that all my FSDT airports (x) and both GSX / GSX Level 2 have all gone into trial mode.
Trying to rectify the situation but unable to insert the relevant serial numbers.
Appreciate assistance. Thank you.
Herman, have a look here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,25475.0.html
http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,25476.0.html
Captain Kevin