Author Topic: Aerosoft A321 professional Exit 2  (Read 4433 times)

Lennart320

Aerosoft A321 professional Exit 2
« on: September 12, 2018, 02:29:54 pm »
Hello,

I use GSX V2 and updated GSX v2 via the updater just today.
Now when I board the aircraft I always get the message that I should open Exit 2.
I remember having this problem with the A318/19 too but there a quick update would fix it. Here it doesn't. What can I do then`?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Aerosoft A321 professional Exit 2
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 02:34:57 pm »
The airplane is not configured, so it work properly until you make a configuration for it. We'll do one in the next days.

ASP Rao

« Reply #2 on: October 15, 2018, 05:27:27 am »
Hello,

I get message to Close Exit 3 after catering services done in Airbus A321. There is no Exit 3 functions in Aerosoft Airbus Professional Bundle (A318-319, A320-321). What I do is to complete the action, just close cargo door also then Catering services are completed and vehicles move away. Again I open cargo door to have luggage loading takes place during boarding process.  Also I have issue with front door cargo services with A 321, two type luggage loaders takes position, one cargo loader and another conveyor type loader at front cargo door.  If this is already addressed, could you please direct me to right thread.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 15, 2018, 11:07:57 am »
The last post in this is outdated now, because we added internal support for the Aerosoft A320/321 Professional in a recent Live Update.

Just be sure you run the FSDT Live Update, and be sure you haven't already customized the airplane, by removing any folders belonging to this airplane in the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Airplanes folder.

ASP Rao

« Reply #4 on: October 15, 2018, 11:18:03 am »
Hello,
I uninstalled GSX and Aerosoft Airbus A318-319 & 320-321 Professional Bundle and both programs downloaded freshly. Also FSDT Live update run before I posted the issue. No floder removed.
« Last Edit: October 15, 2018, 11:20:01 am by ASP Rao »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: October 15, 2018, 11:20:39 am »
I uninstalled GSX and Aerosoft Airbus A318-319 & 320-321 Professional Bundle and both programs downloaded freshly. Also FSDT Live update run before I posted the issue.

None of these operation would ensure you don't have any folders belonging to this airplane in the %APPDATA%\Virtuali\Airplanes folder, which is why I asked to check.

ASP Rao

« Reply #6 on: October 15, 2018, 05:03:55 pm »
please find Virtuali/Appdata/Airplanes folder, all files are there.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: October 16, 2018, 10:10:24 am »
please find Virtuali/Appdata/Airplanes folder, all files are there.

Which is PRECISELY why the problem happens!!

You haven't removed the folders for the airplane customization you previously made, before the airplane was supported, which surely contained an error (you didn't set the airplane variables correctly).

If you remove the folders (and you must do it manually, we don't remove anything made by you), the configuration that comes with GSX will be used. User customizations always take precedence.

This is exactly the same as pressing "RESET" in the airplane configuration page in GSX: it will remove all your customizations from those folders.

ASP Rao

« Reply #8 on: October 17, 2018, 05:17:46 am »
I replied yesterday, but not appearing here. I uninstalled again and reinstalled after having removed all folders from Appdata....seems working fine.  Trying to attache image and explain briefly now on second point I raised in in my first post that is about baggage loader. When I did customization of Jetway and Parking Positions after reopening the Sim two baggage loaders appear at front Cargo, one  Cargo Loader and another Conveyor belt type for A 321.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: October 17, 2018, 09:33:51 am »
. When I did customization of Jetway and Parking Positions after reopening the Sim two baggage loaders appear at front Cargo, one  Cargo Loader and another Conveyor belt type for A 321.

It's not possible to reply, if you don't give any details about WHAT you changed.

ASP Rao

« Reply #10 on: October 18, 2018, 02:54:17 pm »
Second baggage loader now not appearing and parking at front cargo door for A321,  seems problem is solved now. However customized Jetway is attached to rear exit, may be size etc reasons I will look into it slowly, thanks for help.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #11 on: October 20, 2018, 10:29:34 am »
However customized Jetway is attached to rear exit, may be size etc

Yes, of course. That jetway is too long for that parking.