Author Topic: GSX and problem with customize the parking position  (Read 3061 times)

Dominik

GSX and problem with customize the parking position
« on: October 03, 2018, 10:34:53 am »
Hi FSDT Team :)

Like in my subject. I do have the problem to customize the parking position of the vehiceles in my P3D v4.3 . I can not move any vehiceles. I can choose the vehicles with the key F1 and F4, but I can not move the vehicles with the Numeric Keybord (NUM 4 etc.) at all.

At the beging I thought that it is the fault of the Aerosoft scenery but I have try by the others scenery and the issue is the same. I have checked other subjets that are on the Forum and I used the topics:

1) I deleted the Folder  "Couatl" from the path :

Program Data> Virtuali > Couatl

Didn't help

2) I disconnect the Joysticks, Throtle from Computer

Didn't help

What I have noticed that when i choosed the plane or other vehicle and i pressed "SPACE" key and on the my Mouse i have rolled the SCROLLE than the object was turning around but in only one direction.

If You have idea how to solve this issue I will be gratefull :)

DVA12924

Re: GSX and problem with customize the parking position
« Reply #1 on: October 03, 2018, 11:30:18 am »
Do you have the same issue using the arrow keys to move an object back/forth/left/right? Also what about with shift+numpad 1 or shift+numpad 3 to rotate an object?

Dominik

« Reply #2 on: October 03, 2018, 01:19:25 pm »
Yes

I can not use NUM PAD and the arrows LEFT/RIGHT/UP/DOWN
They not respond at ll :/

Artox67

« Reply #3 on: October 03, 2018, 01:49:45 pm »
I guess you are using EZDOK

With EZDOk will be a different thing because EZDOK delete the keypad numbers.

Workaround is:

Disable EZDOK from start with the P3D. Just set it to disabled in C:\Users\XXXX\AppData\Roaming\Lockheed Martin\Prepar3D v4 exe.xml

Than go to camera.cfg in the same folder and rename to camera.cfg.old
At the folder controls rename the standard.xml to standard.xml.old

Than start p3d , the files above will be new generated. Now you can edit your gates and parking positions etc.

Afterwards you are finish, just rename the new generated files into .gsx and delete the .old from the other ones. Set EZDOK active in the exe.xml.

That's it. If you now like to edit other gates etc. just rename the files again and deactivate EZDOK.