Author Topic: KSDF Drunk Pushback Tug  (Read 1750 times)

Longhaul444

• RCJ Transport
KSDF Drunk Pushback Tug
« on: September 29, 2018, 04:09:47 pm »
While at KSDF loading the PMDG 777F for UPS had completed at Gate B Ramp 109. The tug attached normally, when they started to push the aircraft swung violently into the building. Then the tug was pushing the plane forward underneath the fuselage. The tug then did a 180 degree spin, letting go of the aircraft and with the brakes on the aircraft continued into the opposite building crashing. This has never happened before, and I'll try to reproduce it. I don't know who this belongs to (bug if you will) PMDG, GSX, or P3D. I did manage a screenshot before we hit the building. Is there a log or something that GSX produces that would help put a finger on this?

sw34669

Re: KSDF Drunk Pushback Tug
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 01:18:58 pm »

This is usally the AFCAD for the airport that has something strange with the taxi ways.

Since using GSX over the last few years when a pushback starts it's usually ok

I had one of these in Cambridge bay (CYCB) but that AFCAD is so cramped it cuases the drunk pushie !

Be aware in the virtual world, these ground crew guys are unregulated.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 01:20:47 pm »
Just to be sure: is GSX using the AFCAD that comes with the scenery ? You can check this is the parking customization page.

Longhaul444

• RCJ Transport
« Reply #3 on: October 01, 2018, 05:41:31 am »
Sorry for my late reply, I didn't change the AFCAD when I installed KSDF. I just checked and it shows D:\FSDT\Addon Manager\FSDreamTeam\KSDF\Scenery\KSDF_afcad.bgl  Dated 12/18/2017 2:00 PM 54KB, is there a newer one than this?
« Last Edit: October 01, 2018, 05:55:10 am by Longhaul444 »