Author Topic: QW787-8 (No Jetway can operate at this position)  (Read 2068 times)

joshham

QW787-8 (No Jetway can operate at this position)
« on: December 10, 2018, 03:44:09 am »
Hi guys,

I've got GSX Level 2 and im trying to operate the jetway aswell as stairs, but for some reason with the 787-8 i cannot do that. It works fine with the 787-9 and all jetways connect. But as soon as i go to try with the 787-8 I get a message saying (No jetway can operate at this position).

Cheers,
Josh.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: QW787-8 (No Jetway can operate at this position)
« Reply #1 on: December 10, 2018, 01:07:14 pm »
It's not possible to help you with such a sparse description of the problem.

Using the configuration that comes with GSX for that airplane (use the RESET button in the airplane configuration to be sure you are using the configuration that comes with GSX ), jetways will surely work but, they cannot possibly work in every possible situation, since whether they work or not, depends not just by the airplane configuration, but also the parking spot, which means both how jetways are placed, but also your parking position on ground, which means understanding how the customization of the Stop Position in GSX works.

joshham

Re: QW787-8 (No Jetway can operate at this position)
« Reply #2 on: December 10, 2018, 02:20:27 pm »
It's not possible to help you with such a sparse description of the problem.

Using the configuration that comes with GSX for that airplane (use the RESET button in the airplane configuration to be sure you are using the configuration that comes with GSX ), jetways will surely work but, they cannot possibly work in every possible situation, since whether they work or not, depends not just by the airplane configuration, but also the parking spot, which means both how jetways are placed, but also your parking position on ground, which means understanding how the customization of the Stop Position in GSX works.

It happens at every airport which I have for the (787-8 only). It happened at Melbourne and I switched to the 787-9 at the same parking spot and it works perfectly fine for the 787-9 but not for the 787-8.

I’ll try the reset to see if anything works but I haven’t touched or modified any configuaratoons on the 787 variants at all.

Cheers,
Josh.