Author Topic: Some jetways don't resolve  (Read 3417 times)

DVA12924

Some jetways don't resolve
« on: September 30, 2018, 01:01:05 pm »
Started a new thread per your request and this time there will be no confusion with the title and we can discuss ALL the issues i'm having since this new update :)

Attached is a video of my most recent issue of specific jetways not resolving to doors. As you can see in video, it is specific to the Crystal textures for the JBT Jetways.

&feature=youtu.be
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 01:08:05 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: some jetways don't resolve.
« Reply #1 on: September 30, 2018, 01:05:00 pm »
Started a new thread per your request and this time there will be no confusion with the title and we can discuss ALL the issues i'm having since this new update

A general thread with a "catch all" title, is precisely the best way to create confusion. Please open a new thread for each separate issue, with its proper title. That was the main point of my previous request: do PREVENT having more than one issue discussed in the same thread and, with this post, you did exactly that.
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 01:08:20 pm by virtuali »

DVA12924

Re: Some jetways don't resolve
« Reply #2 on: September 30, 2018, 01:09:11 pm »
With the constant random problems I'm having, There will be MANY threads and all are apparently related the a similar issue since its seems its modeling with Jetways. The Higher jetways were disappearing at random, that seems to be OK for now.

New issue: Jetways are not resolving to doors which is more complex but seems to again be a modeling issue. Both issues I've reported so far are random modeling issues.

Your requested INI file is on the way
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 01:11:37 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 30, 2018, 01:09:14 pm »
From the video, I can only see you have used 3 jetways, one of them didn't resolve. As I already requested in the other post, I would need to have a look at your .INI file.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 30, 2018, 01:11:13 pm »
With the constant random problems I'm having, There will be MANY threads

That's makes my point: you would create an unreadable thread, if you mixed up all the issues together.

and all are apparently related the a similar issue since its seems its modeling with Jetways.

That's still must be verified. I don't usually jump to conclusions before I have all facts at hand.

The Higher jetways were disappearing at random, that seems to be OK for now.

It IS fixed, as I said it would.

DVA12924

« Reply #5 on: September 30, 2018, 01:24:41 pm »
ok

1) stop focusing on the "I'm right youre wrong" mentality you have and take a second to show some marginally decent customer service. I paid for your product and it as constantly at random failed and has caused me many hours of troubleshooting which has led nowhere other than to you and your absolutely nasty customer service skills which makes me more frustrated than the product that you sold that doesn't work.

2) I don't feel that creating a new thread every day for a new random issue your program is going to help anyone. You renamed this regarding jetways not resolving. But in 1 hour  that could be fixed but I will have yet ANOTHER problem with jetways which I'll then have to create a new thread for when it is related to the "fixed" (fixed for now perhaps but given the quality of this product thus far it will fail again in only a matter of time) isses and this current issue.

3) INI file is attached saved as plain .txt file

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: September 30, 2018, 01:39:25 pm »
1) stop focusing on the "I'm right youre wrong" mentality you have

That's precisely what you did right now. You are assuming there's a problem with jetway modeling, without giving me the chance to verify this. I simply said I want to check all facts, before coming to a conclusion, which is what you are doing right now.

Fortunately, other fellow forum users already pointed out your attitude:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19104.msg132773.html#msg132773

You should modify your arrogant attitude. GSX Level 2 functions perfectly without problems otherwise thousands of users would be complaining. It is obvious you have a problem with your system. Do as Umberto says and he will solve your problem.

I paid for your product and it as constantly at random failed and has caused me many hours of troubleshooting which has led nowhere other than to you and your absolutely nasty customer service skills which makes me more frustrated than the product that you sold that doesn't work.

Right now, the first problem you reported was fixed exactly the way I said it would. So, customer support was correct and effective.

In the meantime, other users are happily sharing dozen of airports made with a product that, accordingly to you, "doesn't work"...

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,19008.0.html

I wonder how he managed to do this, if GSX "didn't work". And that's just one user, there are many other files being shared right now.

2) I don't feel that creating a new thread every day for a new random issue your program is going to help anyone.

Creating an unreadable thread with everything that comes to your mind would be even worse.

You renamed this regarding jetways not resolving.

Yes, it does, and it's the only sensible thing to do.

But in 1 hour  that could be fixed but I will have yet ANOTHER problem with jetways which I'll then have to create a new thread for when it is related to the "fixed" (fixed for now perhaps but given the quality of this product thus far it will fail again in only a matter of time) isses and this current issue.

Yes, you should do that, we'll have a look at it, and if the problem is really in GSX, we'll fix it, as we always did.

3) INI file is attached saved as plain .txt file

Thank you. Finally...
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 01:41:21 pm by virtuali »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: September 30, 2018, 01:47:25 pm »
I see you use a custom AFCAD for this airport. I need that one too, please:

C:\Users\Steven\Desktop\P3Dv4 Add-Ons\Airports AFCAD\scenery\ZBAA_ADEP4_SD.bgl

DVA12924

« Reply #8 on: September 30, 2018, 02:01:54 pm »
AFCAD

Uploaded the CVX file by mistake. Currently uploaded the correct AFCAD
« Last Edit: September 30, 2018, 02:24:45 pm by DVA12924 »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: September 30, 2018, 06:24:06 pm »
I had at look at your exact situation, which took me a while, since I had to convert your AFCAD for FSX because, thanks to the "user-friendly" P3D update policy PMDG has in place, I can only use their 777 in FSX, since I bought it there and, that AFCAD being native for P3D4, crashed on FSX.

The issue was just those jetways were a little bit low to reach the door of 777, we tested them with a 747, but the 777 has a door 30 cm higher. Of course, the "higher" version and the Thyssen versions, which are also higher, solved with no problems. The corrugated version also solved, because it's not exactly the same model, it has more freedom of movement.

Yes, we can fix this, but it might take a day or two to update all the 14 JBT crystal models.

In the meantime, we posted ONE version which we remodeled to give it enough vertical movement to reach the door of the 777, it's the "JBT Aerotech AT3 Three-tunnel Crystal 65/133 - 20/40m" model, which now works with the 777.

You can get it now with your friend Live Update...

We'll upload the rest of the set in the next days.