General Category > FSDT Promotions

KFLL Launch Promotions

<< < (2/8) > >>

JamesChams:
Virtuali,

I got KLAS at a discount; so, does that still count as a purchase in your list for a KFLL discount?  I own/purchased all the others at full price.  Either way, do let me know.
Gracie .. for another good release!  8)

BTW: you'll now be hounded by everyone in the "NEXT Scenery" forum for their airport of choice after all their KFLL FS9 AFCAD issues are resolved.  :P  ::)

Bigmac72:
I already have LAS and ORD for FS9..........Can I get a discount for FLL in the FSX scenery

virtuali:

--- Quote from: newmanix on June 17, 2009, 07:38:57 pm ---I am buying KFLL and have all but KORD. Is there no hope of getting a discount for KFLL? I just prefer to fly into KMDW when in that region.

Did I yet again not qualify for a discount...? And as I bought all my FSDT products at full price, why exclude LSZH? I didn't get that for free...
--- End quote ---

I'm sorry, but we didn't had any other choice that to exclude Zurich from the requirements, because several people got it for free, so they couldn't get into this promotion if we included it.

However, if we included Zurich instead, you would still miss KORD so, it doesn't really change much: if you want to get KFLL at discount, you need to buy KORD.

We can't fully control the discount system, because it's designed by Esellerate so, allowing something like "discount scenery x if you bought *any* other 4 sceneries", it's just not possible.

Bruce Hamilton:

--- Quote from: virtuali on June 17, 2009, 10:23:57 pm ---...because several people got it for free, so they couldn't get into this promotion if we included it.
--- End quote ---

Apparently, Esellerate didn't catch that part.  I put in the code and it deducted $6 from the listed price, but when I hit submit, I was charged the full $33!  Having purchased all 4 sceneries required, I'm a little bit miffed right now. :(

altstiff:
Ok this also happend to me too. Only I bought and paid for every scenery FSDT has made.

I put the code in, was told I would get $7 CDN rebate, but after the deal went through I got no discount and was chared $37 instead of $30......

>:(

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

[*] Previous page

Go to full version