General Category > FSDT Promotions

KFLL Launch Promotions

(1/8) > >>

virtuali:
Hello to all,

For the KFLL launch, we'll have the following promotions:
Buy KFLL and get another FSDT product (except KLAS) at 30% discount.

To enable this promotion, use the CPN5187046295 - Use the Coupon code when buying the other scenery, not KFLL. You don't have to purchase the other scenery together with KFLL. You have time until July 15 to do so. The offer is valid for XPOI as well, not just the airport sceneries. KLAS is excluded from this promotion.

If you already bought KORD, KFJK, LSGG and KLAS, you can buy KFLL at 20% discount.

To enable this promotion, use the CPN0456163010 - Use the Coupon code when buying KFLL. IMPORTANT - The sytem will recognize your past purchases by looking at the email you'll insert to buy KFLL so, if you changed email in the meantime, the Coupon will be refused. In this case, PLEASE, contact us to update your records for past orders with the new email BEFORE purchasing KFLL! It's a lot of work to fix this after you purchased KFLL so, no refunds will be given in this case.

Coupon usage alert

The "Coupon ID" field will NOT stay if you go back or forward during the purchasing process. This can happen if you change the billing currency, for example. If you go back/forward you HAVE to re-insert the Coupon code, otherwise no discount will be applied.

BEFORE confirming the order, you will see a final page with the final price, allowing to check if the Coupon has been accepted. PLEASE, verify it has been accepted BEFORE confirming the order. There will be no refunds if you fail to check this.

Both promotion will last only until July 15 so, be quick to take advantadge of them!

virtuali:
As you can see, KFLL release is imminent, a couple of hours at the most from now.

About the promotion for existing customers: we excluded Zurich from the requirements so, people that got it for free with the old promotion we had, would not be cut off from this offer, because the system doesn't count a free purchase as a proper one. So, to get KFLL at 20% discount, you only need to have KORD, KJFK, LSGG and KLAS.

Flyingnut:
Bummer!!   I bought all the other sceneries at full price, with the exception of KLAS, and now I cannot get KFLL with the promotion because I do not have KLAS.   >:(

virtuali:
If if you buy KLAS between now and July 15, you can still get KFLL discounted, until July 15

newmanix:
I am buying KFLL and have all but KORD. Is there no hope of getting a discount for KFLL? I just prefer to fly into KMDW when in that region.

Did I yet again not qualify for a discount...? And as I bought all my FSDT products at full price, why exclude LSZH? I didn't get that for free...

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version