Author Topic: GSX Level 2 Identical number at all gates  (Read 3520 times)

sanookbkk

GSX Level 2 Identical number at all gates
« on: September 27, 2018, 02:55:27 pm »
while customizing gates with GSX 2, all gates at an airport shows same number even if they have the good number in the "customize this parking" interface
For instance all gates at an airport will show number 2 or 55 or whatever number

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX Level 2 Identical number at all gates
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 06:13:07 pm »
See if the problem goes away after restarting the sim.

sanookbkk

« Reply #2 on: September 28, 2018, 10:42:47 am »
Already restarted the sim many times but still have the problem....

sanookbkk

« Reply #3 on: September 28, 2018, 04:50:41 pm »
same problem with APIS Wall mounted parking system at LSGG, it is all black. it works when in configure parking mode , but nothing shows up when parking normally.

Wakner

« Reply #4 on: October 05, 2018, 02:26:09 am »
Hi

Was there a solution to this gate numbering problem?

Although my FSDT CYVR is showing all the new jetways, every one of them has the same gate number ('1') despite them being correctly numbered in the parking editor.

Thanks

Ads

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #5 on: October 05, 2018, 12:37:25 pm »
Was there a solution to this gate numbering problem?

I cannot reproduce this in any way, and it has been reported by exactly two users. I'm sorry, but unless you can provide more information to reproduce it, it's impossible to even start thinking what might cause it on your own systems only.

sanookbkk

« Reply #6 on: October 06, 2018, 06:52:14 am »
Does anyone else have this problem ?

joby33y

« Reply #7 on: March 02, 2019, 06:53:55 pm »
YES!  I have seen the IDENTICAL gate numbers for the last three airports I have landed at.... KIAH (Houston), KORD (O'Hare) and KIAD (Dulles).  Every single gate (for example at KIAD) shows its gate number as "D23". 

This is P3D v4.4 with GSX L2 and a lot of FSDT add on airports (and others).  I will try to re-install / update and see what happens. 

EDIT:  The problem still exists.  Update did not fix it. Anyone know what causes this ?

EDIT2  3-3-19  00:32Z - This problem is corrected on my end by re-running the installer for GSX.  I am not sure what caused it, but it is fixed now.  Try re-installing with all latest updates. 

cheers.
« Last Edit: March 04, 2019, 01:33:23 am by joby33y »

dwadsworth

« Reply #8 on: March 03, 2019, 03:12:55 pm »
Same problem here. 

I uninstalled all FSDT products and deleted all virtuali and addon manager data files that I could find.  BTW, registration information was retained? I'm not sure where that is located.

I reinstalled them all.

I landed at KLAX, and then only added SafeDock TS24 wall mount to all gates, and went to gate 207.  All visible gate indicators were showing correct ids. Saved flight.

Reloaded flight and all visible gate indicators now showed 9.

This seeing correct gate IDs and then having them change on reloading has been there for me since version 2 came out.  Flying into a previously visited and modified airport always has gates with a single ID.   Yet the customize airport window shows the correct ID as well as the jetway customization window.

I wonder if it some interaction with changing the docking system?  I have routinely changed the docking system when I arrive at a new airport. 
Dave Wadsworth

i9 9900KS OC 5.0 32G DDR4000 nVidia 2080TI 
Win 10 2004 Pro 1 P3DV5HF2  ASP/ASCA ProATC/X FS2Crew/TIR5/CP/MCE

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #9 on: March 04, 2019, 11:44:01 pm »
I wonder if it some interaction with changing the docking system?  I have routinely changed the docking system when I arrive at a new airport. 

Have you maybe changed the jetway text edit field, perhaps when all parkings spots with a jetway were selected ? Check in the customization .INI file if the numbers looks correct or not.