Author Topic: GSX doesn't progress after 'fueling'.  (Read 2678 times)

DuncanDonuts

GSX doesn't progress after 'fueling'.
« on: October 04, 2018, 03:51:05 pm »
I have a problem with my GSX; in every plane I have, GSX stops working after the fuel truck has left on departure. I have requested everything, up to 'prepare for push-back and departure', but the GSX menu says 'waiting for other services to complete' after every option in the menu. Can someone help me with this problem.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX doesn't progress after 'fueling'.
« Reply #1 on: October 04, 2018, 03:53:08 pm »
The refueler might take a while to arrive, depending of the scenery is made and how large it is, since it will come from a vehicle parking so, if the scenery didn't added one close to your place, it and the airport is big, it might take several minutes for the truck to arrive.

DuncanDonuts

« Reply #2 on: October 04, 2018, 03:56:28 pm »
Thanks for the quick reply, however, I think you don't understand me correctly. The fuel truck had already come and gone at that moment. However, after this, nothing happens. The baggage doesn't arrive nor does anything else happen. It just simply says 'waiting for other services to complete' whilst their is no ongoing service. Any further ideas?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: October 04, 2018, 04:02:56 pm »
The fuel truck had already come and gone at that moment.

Well, it must have done something when it came. If you have the "multiple trips" option, another fuel truck will come, if you still have fuel left to load.

You don't say if the airplane you are using is flagged to be using the default fuel/payload page or not, since the refuel behavior and what you are supposed to do changes completely depending on that flag, please read page 17 and 18 of the manual, which explains the difference.

DuncanDonuts

« Reply #4 on: October 04, 2018, 04:09:31 pm »
Yes. I did exactly what was stated in the manual. I was using the PMDG 737, so the fueling option was set to 'passive', whilst I changed the fuel qty in the FMS under 'Fs actions'. after a few minutes the fuel truck left and i got the message: 'Refueling has been completed'. So that worked. However, the problem i'm having is that after that moment, nothing happens anymore as the fuel truck leaves. Every option in the GSX menu says:' waiting for other services to complete' as if the fueling hadn't been completed. but it had.

DuncanDonuts

« Reply #5 on: October 04, 2018, 05:15:28 pm »
I have managed to narrow it down to the problem that the baggage never arrives. I see the carts leave at the beginning when I request ground services; however they never come back. Which leaves the aircraft with 2 baggage loaders connected waiting for baggage that never arrives (see the attached pictures). How do I fix this?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: October 05, 2018, 02:22:38 pm »
Please describe the precise, exact, sequence of operations you made in GSX.