Author Topic: Excluded Jetways don't disappear  (Read 2503 times)

MrMicheleS

Excluded Jetways don't disappear
« on: September 26, 2018, 01:17:43 am »
Hello everyone. I'm new on the forum, my name is Michele and I'm from Italy,I'm  not new to FSDT products tho.

I recently migrated to P3D V4 and I can't be happier, now, I saw the exclude video tutorial on the forum and I followed it.
I excluded 4 SODE jetways i waited for the simulator to shut down and I compiled the .BGL file. One has been created in the Addon Manager sublfoder Excluder and another in un the Excluder sub folder named "scenery", i restarted the sim and the jetways are still there, GSX and SODEs! I wanna point out that the sode jetways I'm trying to exclude are custom SODE jetways manually added to the scenery.
And last thing, if u wanna use the jetways via GSX menu it activate the SODE one. How come?

Thank in advance for any help
Mik.
« Last Edit: September 26, 2018, 01:20:26 am by MrMicheleS »

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Excluded Jetways don't disappear
« Reply #1 on: September 27, 2018, 01:01:02 am »
I excluded 4 SODE jetways

You cannot Exclude SODE jetways this way! Exclude files are only for jetways made with the standard .BGL system (CTRL+J). To exclude SODE jetways, the only way is to remove the XML file for that airport here:

C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml

But you should be VERY careful, since the scenery might use SODE for other things too so, ideally, instead of removing the whole file, you should remove only the Jetway sections from it.

flyboy53

Re: Excluded Jetways don't disappear
« Reply #2 on: September 27, 2018, 03:52:53 am »
I excluded 4 SODE jetways

You cannot Exclude SODE jetways this way! Exclude files are only for jetways made with the standard .BGL system (CTRL+J). To exclude SODE jetways, the only way is to remove the XML file for that airport here:

C:\ProgramData\12bPilot\SODE\xml

But you should be VERY careful, since the scenery might use SODE for other things too so, ideally, instead of removing the whole file, you should remove only the Jetway sections from it.

What would be the part I remove?
-<Stand CustomDesignator="Concourse A;10" AfcadParkingNumber="10" AfcadICAO="KATL" AfcadGateName="GATE_A">

-<SimObject Name="Gate A10">

<Placement Lon="-84.4393595" Lat="33.6392625" Hdg="45" Alt="1025.997"/>

-<Model StaticSimTitle="ImagineSim_KATL_Jetway_Static_3_BLANK" SimTitle="ImagineSim_KATL_Jetway_BLANK">

<Jetway InitialState="31;70;70;80"/>

</Model>

</SimObject>

</Stand>