Author Topic: recognition losses  (Read 1679 times)

Steven Silva

recognition losses
« on: September 25, 2018, 02:58:50 pm »
Hello everyone, I'm new on the forum  :D

I have a great question,
it happens that I have the GSX and GSX level 2. happens that when I make a flight from a place X to a place And the destination airport (Y) is deactivated in the library of scenary to win some Frames. when I leave the airport of origin (X) in the library I deactivate the airport of origin (X) and activate the destination (Y), inside the P3D in the box ADDONS SODE (reload all), then COUATL (restart couatl and rebuil airport cache) but at the destination airport I park at any point that I know that it has GSX services but the "activate ground services" menu does not appear, but the "gsx- select parking facility" menu shows that in this car park I had services of the GSX, it's as if I did not recognize something hopefully help me with this loss or you have to have the airports active to not have these losses
please help

Steven Silva

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: recognition losses
« Reply #1 on: September 25, 2018, 04:37:55 pm »
You cannot activate/deactivate airports that way, GSX will only recognize changes to the Scenery Library at startup.

If you use P3D4, doing deactivating/activating airports is entirely useless. It was useless in FSX from an fps point of view, but it *might* have saved you from an out of memory error in case some ram wasn't reclaimed correctly, but in P3D4 is not required anymore.

Steven Silva

Re: recognition losses
« Reply #2 on: September 25, 2018, 05:23:37 pm »
You cannot activate/deactivate airports that way, GSX will only recognize changes to the Scenery Library at startup.

If you use P3D4, doing deactivating/activating airports is entirely useless. It was useless in FSX from an fps point of view, but it *might* have saved you from an out of memory error in case some ram wasn't reclaimed correctly, but in P3D4 is not required anymore.
Ok, I'll try to see how it goes ... Thank you for responding and it's true FSX is a dead platform on the other hand P3D is constantly updating a thousand thanks for your products and support