Author Topic: How can i tell GSX2 how many Passengers should boarding ?!?  (Read 2597 times)

WinstonWolf

How can i tell GSX2 how many Passengers should boarding ?!?
« on: September 21, 2018, 12:21:59 pm »
Here you can see an Screenshot . I set the A321 from Aerosoft in FMC to board 80 Passengers , but GSX2 only board 6 Passengers as you can see in the upper left corner.
How can i tell GSX2 that 80 Passengers should board ?

Thanks
Michael

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: How can i tell GSX2 how many Passengers should boarding ?!?
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 12:51:35 pm »
Page 29 of the GSX manual, the explanation of the "Estimate Passenger Number" option.

WinstonWolf

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 03:50:52 pm »
Ok, understand . My was enabled.
But why GSX thinks that my A321 only has 6 Passengers ?!?!

What means "automatic" ?

"If this option is disabled, GSX will always ask confrmation from the user about the
number of passengers onboard. If the option is enabled, GSX will estimate the passenger
number automatically, without asking confrmation. By default, the option is enabled,
which mimics the standard behavior GSX always had until this version."

Can it be that the Aerosoft A320/321 dont work right with this Option "enabled" ?

Thanks
Michael

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 23, 2018, 06:15:27 pm »
What means "automatic" ?

Page 11 of the GSX manual, the explanation of the "Deboarding Time"

Can it be that the Aerosoft A320/321 dont work right with this Option "enabled" ?

The issue on how to use the Aerosoft Airbus has been discussed so many times on the forum and yes, before the Estimate Passengers option, you had to be sure the airplane has completed its progressive payload before calling GSX. Now, with the Estimate Passengers option, there's no need to do that anymore but, of course, it must stay disabled.