Author Topic: Almost no AI traffic  (Read 7656 times)

markadeane

Almost no AI traffic
« on: November 29, 2007, 12:22:28 am »
Hi guys,

I did a quick search for this and found nothing, so I'm thinking maybe this is a unique issue for me?

Using Ultimate Traffic at 100%, I've flown into Zurich quite a few times since purchasing and I'm surprised to find that there is barely any AI traffic operating in the area or parked on the gates. I might see one or two TuiFly 737's but no Swiss aircraft whatsoever, the palce is like a ghost town!

Is this an Ultimate Traffic issue or an AFCAD issue maybe? I notice a lot of the gate assignments for the southern terminal have airline codes 'XXX' rather than actual airlines.

Any help appreciated, if it's not the AFCAD I may have to look at downloading a WOAI Swiss package I guess, but wanted to eliminate the AFCAD as the source of the issue first.

Great scenery though guys, REALLY good in fact. With smooth FPS and excellent detail like that it's now my new base!

Mark
Mark

harpsi

• Beta tester
Re: Almost no AI traffic
« Reply #1 on: November 29, 2007, 04:13:46 am »
Hi

There is an afcad topic where you have a list of the airlines flyinb to Zurich. Maybe you can check if all of them are there. You can also check if yuo have your traffic at 100 %.

harpsi

markadeane

« Reply #2 on: November 30, 2007, 01:58:00 am »
Thanks Harpsi,

I have a setting of 85% to reduce delays at the busy airports, yet at Zurich this produces only a handful of AI aircraft. And certainly no Swiss Intl Airlines aircaft at all.

I will make some investigations into my Ultimate Traffic settings and see if the fault lies there.
Mark

steve63

« Reply #3 on: December 02, 2007, 06:08:17 am »
 I would check the radius of the gates. I bet that they don't work with your traffic because the assigned Radius for the aircraft is bigger than any of the gates.

cattz

« Reply #4 on: December 03, 2007, 01:15:17 pm »
Another alternative would be to go to: www.world-of-ai.com choose World of AI airports and enter the ICAO code (LSZH) and all World of AI packages will be listed.
Download those packages, install with the WOAI installer and Zurich will be well populated. (NOTE: not all airlines are available with WOAI- yet!)

newmanix

• Beta tester
« Reply #5 on: January 06, 2008, 11:32:44 am »
You might also try www.projectai.com my ZRH is crawing with aircraft!