Author Topic: ntdll.dll crash after latest update as soon as pax finish boarding  (Read 2304 times)

FlyHardiQ

fix pls, after the latest update p3d crashes with ntdll.dll error as soon as pax finish boarding wit gsx, fslabs a320, MK studios Lanzarote, asp4, asca

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: ntdll.dll crash after latest update as soon as pax finish boarding
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 06:36:18 pm »
Doesn't happen here and nobody else reported it.

Please check with a default airplane first. The FS Labs does several things on its own connected to GSX, and I know they still have some issues and are fixing those.

Julean

• The Newbie from 2008 :-)
« Reply #2 on: September 24, 2018, 06:43:21 pm »
Hi

it looks like its difficult to place the ntdll.dll errors.

For the moment I have the impression that GSX was creating havoc, others also think this...

https://www.avsim.com/forums/topic/542120-p3d4-cockpit-sounds-volume-changing-spontaneously/

On this thread GSX Level 2 is suggested to be the one making problems..

Other points at  aircraft and especially Orbx Vectors and base scenery..

I have suggested thorough scanners in the flight sim community.. All this CTD error seeking is a pain in the b..

I enjoy very much GSX lev 2

Thank you

Jens
« Last Edit: September 24, 2018, 06:50:07 pm by Julean »
Julean, Frederiksberg, CPH - Denmark

Julean

• The Newbie from 2008 :-)
« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 09:34:10 pm »
I have had a lot of ntdll.dll CTD with PMDG 777 and 747.

Trump has been in Moscow to talk with Putin how to handle the global Cabal dark dystopian games, like Khrushchev and Kennedy did.

But the P3D v4 CTD'ed.

Then I decided to disable GSX . . And then no problem.

Just for the record... I have Drzewieckis Moscow sceneries. Relevant ORBX sceneries; Vector, OpenLC, Lights, Trees & Base, Radar Contact, Acktivesky v4, Envdir, TrackIr,

I will do more flights.

Thank You..

Jens

Julean, Frederiksberg, CPH - Denmark

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 25, 2018, 11:38:24 am »
I read your message on Avsim, and it looked like your problem was related to sound and it happened while flying.

GSX doesn't do anything while flying, and it certainly doesn't make any sounds or access to your audio card. Sounds are only made by ground vehicles when they are servicing the airplane.

This post, instead, is about a specific crash after passengers finish loading with the FS Labs A320, and that's is *possibly* caused by a problem in the airplane code itself.

Are you also having THIS specific problem ? If not, please don't post here, otherwise this thread will be very confusing to read. ntdll.dll crashes can be anything, we cannot let this thread to be the host of all of their possible causes.