Author Topic: MK STUDIOS SODE JETWAYS AT AEROSOFT'S ROME FIUMICINO AIRPORT 2015  (Read 2222 times)

quentcor

MK STUDIOS SODE JETWAYS AT AEROSOFT'S ROME FIUMICINO AIRPORT 2015
« on: September 20, 2018, 03:25:34 pm »
Hi Umberto,

I would like to replace the MK Studios jetways at LIRF with GSX crystal ones, but I cannot find a way to remove them. The jetway screens in GSX are greyed out and frozen, so nothing can be changed.

I tried deleting the MK Studios folder in 12bPilot SODE folder and this action caused large red crosses to appear in the place of the jetways in the LIRF scenery.

If there is a way to achieve the replacement, I shall be very thankful to learn how.

Regards,
Quentin

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: MK STUDIOS SODE JETWAYS AT AEROSOFT'S ROME FIUMICINO AIRPORT 2015
« Reply #1 on: September 21, 2018, 03:16:33 pm »
That airport already has SODE jetways, so they cannot be replaced.

I tried deleting the MK Studios folder in 12bPilot SODE folder and this action caused large red crosses to appear in the place of the jetways in the LIRF scenery.

You must remove the SODE XML too, otherwise SODE will report missing Simobiects that way. If you remove the SODE XML file for that scenery, you CAN replace jetways with GSX but, be careful, because many developers might use the XML file for other SODE objects, like Docking systems so, ideally, you should remove jetways only from that file.