Author Topic: Default Jetwaystill apprears after setting GSX Level 2 according to tutorial  (Read 2228 times)

fernandito

Hi,
Not sure if done this correctly, newbie to this forum, experimenting and searching how to post a request for assistance with the following issue; Following the the steps on tutorial video on how to install new prefered jetways on for GSX LV2 successfully. Program installed successfully however once shuting down and restart the SIM, the new Jetway appears but default gate remains in place and cannot find a way to make it disappear in order to have just the new installed jetway . So far have followed step by step IAW tutorial but still occurring. Could you assist? or set me straight if done this post incorrectly please? ???
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 04:26:28 am by fernandito »
FRL

confuzio

I have a same probleme

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Your message is not very clear. What do you mean with "default jetway" ?

- The default jetway model used by default sceneries, which will be automatically replaced by GSX when installing it ?

OR

- The jetway that came with a 3rd party scenery, which you cannot seem to be able to exclude ?

fernandito

I guess it will be the 3rd party one the one that stays on the scenery. For example: Load up departing out of KDEN there it's a jetway at the gate already but I replace it with one at the gate window, click to enable the existing one so the new one replaces it but it remains in place and I end up with 2ea. One operates when click option 7 or Cntrl+J the other one stands still.
« Last Edit: September 21, 2018, 04:04:45 pm by fernandito »
FRL