Author Topic: JetWay reconnects during push back  (Read 2529 times)

DrumsArt

JetWay reconnects during push back
« on: September 22, 2018, 11:46:09 pm »
At KLAS C7 Gate, a part of the jetway reconnected!

AS A320

https://imgur.com/a/lbHtIki

Thank you and Regards,
« Last Edit: September 23, 2018, 03:16:54 pm by DrumsArt »
Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core™ i7-4770K CPU Oc @ 4.5GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10 PRO 64|Fsx Accel|P3Dv4.1|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|GSX|ORBX

etops

Re: JetWay reconnects during push back
« Reply #1 on: September 23, 2018, 01:22:49 pm »
I'm having the same issue sometimes.. I think that this has somethig to do to the auto-dock system of SODE..

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: September 23, 2018, 06:23:44 pm »
This has been discussed already in the forum: you cannot use SODE auto-dock with GSX, since it requires both a GSX and a SODE update, to extend the communication with GSX that, right now, doesn't include the auto-dock feature.

DrumsArt

« Reply #3 on: September 24, 2018, 12:13:25 am »
This has been discussed already in the forum: you cannot use SODE auto-dock with GSX, since it requires both a GSX and a SODE update, to extend the communication with GSX that, right now, doesn't include the auto-dock feature.

Thank you.

For the moment in the Gsx menu after asking to disembark or board, I enter the number of passengers then always in the GSX menu, I select the jetway and confirm it. Please, how else can we proceed?

However, this problem only appears from time to time. On all the times I have done this issue has only appeared once...That's why I thought of a "glitch" somewhere.

Thanks and Regards,
Richard Portier
MAXIMUS VI FORMULA|Intel® Core™ i7-4770K CPU Oc @ 4.5GHz x8|NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1080ti|M16GB|Windows10 PRO 64|Fsx Accel|P3Dv4.1|TrackIr5|Saitek ProFlight Yoke + Quadrant + Rudder Pedal|Thrustmaster Warthog A10|GSX|ORBX

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 24, 2018, 12:23:28 am »
Your screenshot seems to show two jetways on the same spot, as if the static one wasn't removed when the dynamic started. This can also possibly be caused by Simconnect being overflown with so many commands from other addons (like weather engines, for example), that GSX couldn't get enough time to ask the sim to remove the static jetway, because the sim was too busy accepting commands from other addons.

See if it happens with a default airplane.

DrumsArt

« Reply #5 on: September 24, 2018, 12:44:00 am »
Your screenshot seems to show two jetways on the same spot, as if the static one wasn't removed when the dynamic started. This can also possibly be caused by Simconnect being overflown with so many commands from other addons (like weather engines, for example), that GSX couldn't get enough time to ask the sim to remove the static jetway, because the sim was too busy accepting commands from other addons.

See if it happens with a default airplane.
Understood, I'll test it, thank you. So, in my case, the process I use is correct? Nothing to do with the auto-dock feature?

Regards,
Richard Portier

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: September 24, 2018, 01:16:46 am »
Nothing to do with the auto-dock feature?

It's just you cannot use it, yet.