Author Topic: Flightsimlabs GSX level 2  (Read 2328 times)

AleItaly

Flightsimlabs GSX level 2
« on: September 20, 2018, 04:46:23 pm »
Hi guys, I already had GSX ground service, I upgraded to Level 2, as aircraft I have flightsimlabs A320X and A319X, only when I load the passengers I do not see anyone, I forgot something?

AleItaly

Artox67

Re: Flightsimlabs GSX level 2
« Reply #1 on: September 20, 2018, 08:31:48 pm »
Could you specify what you mean with "I do not see anyone" :-)

Do you mean you see no pax boarding? Do you have activate GSX LvL2? (Purchased and put in the activation code into the Addon manager?

if not you can just see pax at Munich Milano and San Francisco if I'm right with the last one.

AleItaly

« Reply #2 on: September 21, 2018, 01:24:29 am »
exactly, I do not see people walking up or down from the plane; nell'addon manager is activated the serial number of the GSX GROUND SERVICE that I already had; I only updated through the live update; I seem to have understood that who already had GSX GROUND SERVICE does not have to buy the right or wrong update?

AleItaly

Doratown

« Reply #3 on: September 21, 2018, 05:26:41 am »
exactly, I do not see people walking up or down from the plane; nell'addon manager is activated the serial number of the GSX GROUND SERVICE that I already had; I only updated through the live update; I seem to have understood that who already had GSX GROUND SERVICE does not have to buy the right or wrong update?

AleItaly

Nope, GSX Level 2 is a extension not an update, like the PMDG 777-300/FSLAB A319 etc, so you still need to purchase Level 2 in order to work

pete_auau

« Reply #4 on: September 21, 2018, 07:33:49 am »

AleItaly

if  you updated  to the latest  version  which includes  level 2   only  will work  on fdst   owned  airports  and  3  default  airports if  your  not  at  these  airport  gsx  will  only  work  as  gsx1   as  you had  before   and you wont  see  the  passengers  boarding  etc
« Last Edit: September 22, 2018, 02:48:39 am by pete_auau »