Author Topic: An already wonderful 3rd party Airport and now even much better (Linate LIML)  (Read 2559 times)

edwardpat

Really an excellent work by FSDT on GSX Level 2.
Here are two pictures from Gates 2 and 5 of Linate Airport in Milan (LIML), with the original custom jetways updated to SODE jetways and handled by GSX.
Congrats to FSDT and Umberto for the very professional work.
Cheers, Ed

officercrockey

You might wanna share your work?

sw34669

simulator chique  !

You make a good point about sharing ! I would love a copy and of course when I finish my batch of Scottish airports I will share these. Im still getting to grips with the process.

Is there a sub thread here to share/post on ? Am I correct that it's just the exclude and airport file ?

A future project may be to have a database of the top ones thats selectable from GSX2.... but that's work and the dev team have got a lot on at the moment.

edwardpat

You might wanna share your work?

Of course I would. What we need is someone at FSDT to set up an exchange platform specific for this, and we'll be ready to it.
Cheers, Ed

edwardpat

simulator chique  !

You make a good point about sharing ! I would love a copy and of course when I finish my batch of Scottish airports I will share these. Im still getting to grips with the process.

Is there a sub thread here to share/post on ? Am I correct that it's just the exclude and airport file ?

A future project may be to have a database of the top ones thats selectable from GSX2.... but that's work and the dev team have got a lot on at the moment.

We can only share our own files, I mean the excludes. The airports files are proprietary of their developers, in the case shown, Linate-LIML, is Jetstream Designs, and we cannot share those. And btw, the excludes will only work for that 3rd party airport.
Cheers, Ed
« Last Edit: September 20, 2018, 04:31:56 pm by edwardpat »