Author Topic: Airports Prepart3d 3parties already prepared for GSX Level 2  (Read 2115 times)

Donato

Airports Prepart3d 3parties already prepared for GSX Level 2
« on: September 18, 2018, 04:45:46 pm »
Can I make a simple request? Given that some simmers and I, we do not like to gamble with GSX Level 2, is it possible to indicate in this forum a list of airports where jetways work well? ???
I do not think any airport is set up for this great software. Otherwise it would be much less beautiful. :-\

Donato

Re: Airports Prepart3d 3parties already prepared for GSX Level 2
« Reply #1 on: September 18, 2018, 06:19:50 pm »
I think that there are airport  work by GSX Level 2.  At least I hope.

Donato

« Reply #2 on: September 19, 2018, 11:07:34 am »
Che delusione!!! Mi aspettavo almeno una risposta: NIENTE. ::) Va bene! Meglio non legarsi troppo a questi marchingegni. :-\

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 19, 2018, 10:48:07 pm »
I don't know what you are asking here. There's no need for a "list of airports", because such list would be too long to read, and will become obsolete very fast, since scenery developers usually upgrade their products.

The reply to your question was, of course, in the initial announcement here:

http://www.fsdreamteam.com/forum/index.php/topic,17940.0.html

Which explains, depending on the kind of jetways the airport originally had, how GSX L2 will work there.

And of course, we have a Trial, which means you can try ALL the product features at the Trial airports + all FSDT airports. We have some airports that use SODE jetways and some that don't, and if you go anywhere on a default airport, you can still see the jetways being replaced , just they won't move if you are not on a Trial/FSDT airport.
« Last Edit: September 19, 2018, 10:51:15 pm by virtuali »

Donato

« Reply #4 on: September 20, 2018, 12:36:34 pm »
Many thanks for your Answer. I have Geneve FSDT that works very well by GSX Level 2.
Instead New York KJFK does not work by the same program.
Excuse for my english.