Author Topic: Trouble with install  (Read 2799 times)

jetsmell

Trouble with install
« on: September 15, 2018, 05:17:29 am »
 When I purchased GSX awhile back there was no problem. I purchased a new computer because my old computer died, with it all of my purchased serial numbers.
Today with my new computer also has a new e-mail address. I now have both GSX and GSX 2 but can't access my purchase information because it requires my old e-mail and obviously that won't work when they
send the serial they are sending it to an e-mail that doesn't work. Dose anyone have an idea as to how to get around this?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Trouble with install
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 09:09:24 am »
As with everything related to orders, you should contact support by email, not the forum, since we would have to exchange some of your personal details. We can surely register you past purchase to a new email address, but you must use the support email. Address on the "Contact Us" page.

jetsmell

« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 01:42:09 pm »
 I already tried that with no luck at all, that's why I'm here. This has been going on for about two weeks.
I'll go once again to your support with a new ticket.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 01:58:54 pm »
I already tried that with no luck at all, that's why I'm here. This has been going on for about two weeks.

I checked all our past emails and, I think your issue is you THINK your orders are still registered to your old email, but they aren't.

You already sent a similar email to us in 2017 about your email change and, of course, we promptly updated your orders using the new email you sent us back then, which is the same one @fuse.net you asked to update now.

So, it was always right, since 2017 we you first alerted us on the email change. What's happening, is that you are probably using your old email to retrieve your order history, assuming is still outdated, but it's not. We updated it as soon as you asked for it, in June 2017.

jetsmell

« Reply #4 on: September 16, 2018, 06:49:09 pm »
I have used my fuse.net e-mail to recover my order number and it's not showing in my e-mail. It's not in my Trash.

jetsmell

« Reply #5 on: September 16, 2018, 10:19:42 pm »
 Hours later still no automatic reply in my e-mail, don't know why.

jetsmell

« Reply #6 on: September 17, 2018, 12:04:07 pm »
I still didn't receive my order numbers through your site. Can you send me my order numbers and serial numbers directly using my e-mail address? Not only for GSX but also the

airports that I purchased? Thank you

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #7 on: September 17, 2018, 12:07:01 pm »
We sent your purchase receipt manually to your address @fuse.net