Author Topic: New activation in a formatted computer  (Read 1685 times)

r_ast

New activation in a formatted computer
« on: September 15, 2018, 04:44:43 am »
I bought GSX some years ago and I have the serial in my emails. I had serious problems with FSX and migrated to P3D v3. I had to format my computer and I will install new HD (SSD), with my same Windows 7 license.
Can I install GSX in my "new" computer without problems, using mu own GSX serial?

Yours sincerely.

pete_auau

Re: New activation in a formatted computer
« Reply #1 on: September 15, 2018, 08:49:18 am »
I bought GSX some years ago and I have the serial in my emails. I had serious problems with FSX and migrated to P3D v3. I had to format my computer and I will install new HD (SSD), with my same Windows 7 license.
Can I install GSX in my "new" computer without problems, using mu own GSX serial?

Yours sincerely.
  nope  u  will have  no issues  went the  same  as  u upgraded  to a new  pc  went  from fsx  to p3dv4   windows 10 pro

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: September 15, 2018, 08:56:58 am »

Yes, of course. Your license will always be valid, you have 6 activations per order, and they rotate every 90 days, and you can also deactivate a system so you won't even consume a new activation on the next reactivation. It's almost impossible, under normal use, to be out of reactivations and, if that really happens, you can always email support for a manual reactivation.

Your GSX license is valid for FSX, FSX:SE, P3D 1, 2, 3 and 4. Considering you are migrating to P3D, we strongly suggest P3D V4.

r_ast

« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2018, 05:32:43 pm »
Tks very much Pete and Umberto for fast reply.
In P3dV4 I can't use my fabulous Avro and Bae 146 (QW) and FS Passengers (I know Dan Steph is working in it and I could wait for the 64 bit migration). In other side, I didn't investigate about the Bae 146 using in v4.
I installed v4 in my old HD (now I decided to format Win7 and install a SSD 480 GB HD) and I was very happy, the v4 looks more stable than v3.
If QW Avro can fly in v4, I will migrate to it. With fabulous GSX, of course! ;-)
Greetings from Curitiba, Brazil!