Author Topic: Purchasing problems  (Read 1229 times)

paulh1

Purchasing problems
« on: September 14, 2018, 07:47:17 am »
I have attempted to purchase GSX 2 upgrade, (yes I have installed the first one)
through esellerate.net. I have attempted with two different type of credit cards (visa and Mastercard)
All details are correct. On both occasions I get the same error

We are sorry, but your order cannot be processed. Before trying the order again, please contact shopper@esellerate.net and let us know the name you entered for your order.

I have emailed them, a day or so ago, and I am still waiting.
What do I have to do to purchase this product.  This is for prepar3d v4. I never have issues with online transactions.
And yes its rather strange when entering credit card details there is no line to input name on your credit card.
I have never seen this before. However my name in the info panel is the same as the credit card.

Regards  Paul Hursey

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Purchasing problems
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 06:28:52 pm »
We don't have any control over anything that happen between Esellerate and the payment, and we don't have any data on your payment system. Only Esellerate can check that and tell you why your order wasn't processed.

And yes its rather strange when entering credit card details there is no line to input name on your credit card.

I'm sure the name field is there.