Author Topic: Sorry about this: SODE again  (Read 1408 times)

TJCC

Sorry about this: SODE again
« on: September 14, 2018, 05:17:02 am »
OK, I give up, I'll come quietly!!

Until this week I was happily running FSX:SE using PMDG, Aerosoft and iFly aircraft. I also have REX Worldwide airports, REX weather, PRO ATC X, and GSX. All these bits of software happily playing together like well behaved children.

My trouble started when I purchased GSX Level 2 and installed it as per the instructions - unusually for a very old techie, I do read manuals.

When I fired it up again it all looked OK until I tried the Jetways and it said SODE unavailable. Every thing else seems to work fine, including the passenger stuff, although I am amused at the single magic bus that deboards and boards 425 people for a PMDG 747 400.

I looked at the forum and did all the things it recommended: removed and reinstalled, downloaded SODE anew (even though GSX L2 has it already), cleared out caches etc, etc.

I finally removed every trace of GSX and SODE from my system, including all the nooks and crannys they hide in. Detached all the other addons from FSX:SE,  reinstalled GSX L2. I then retreated to FSX stock aircraft. The same - no SODE. Once again everything else works so I am now stuck. I have no idea what to do so some suggestions would be helpful.

...those whom the gods wish to destroy they first make them Flight Simmers

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: Sorry about this: SODE again
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 06:51:26 pm »
When I fired it up again it all looked OK until I tried the Jetways and it said SODE unavailable. Every thing else seems to work fine, including the passenger stuff, although I am amused at the single magic bus that deboards and boards 425 people for a PMDG 747 400.

That's because you haven't enabled the "Multiple Trips" option in the GSX Settings.

I looked at the forum and did all the things it recommended: removed and reinstalled, downloaded SODE anew (even though GSX L2 has it already), cleared out caches etc, etc.

When I fired it up again it all looked OK until I tried the Jetways and it said SODE unavailable.

I suggest checking the SODE error log from the SODE Platform Manager, it might tell something about the problem.