Author Topic: CYVR jetways  (Read 1954 times)

Llondon

CYVR jetways
« on: September 14, 2018, 04:04:37 am »
So far I have successfully edited a few Airport jetways. However at CYVR the editor shows their is only one Jet way at the ramp where clearly their are two. If in the editor you add a second jetway you now have three. I ticked exclude and it did exclude the one jetway but not the second adjoined jetway. Is there a workaround to this issue. CYVR is a GSX Airport.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: CYVR jetways
« Reply #1 on: September 14, 2018, 07:46:33 pm »
I suggest waiting for our own customization for CYVR. We are working on KLAX right now, but eventually they'll all come in the next days/weeks.

downscc

Re: CYVR jetways
« Reply #2 on: September 14, 2018, 11:18:32 pm »
So far I have successfully edited a few Airport jetways. However at CYVR the editor shows their is only one Jet way at the ramp where clearly their are two. If in the editor you add a second jetway you now have three. I ticked exclude and it did exclude the one jetway but not the second adjoined jetway. Is there a workaround to this issue. CYVR is a GSX Airport.

The trick I learned was to set the jetway option to no jetways. Restart couatl. Now select two jetways and you should be good to go.  I've just installed dual jetways at CYVR 50 51 52 gates roughly as shown on Google Earth.  I figured out that a 6m slopped bridge was required for the higher elevation of the scenery bridges.  Also have to modify the AF file for a GSX pushback that resembles getting pushed back to the start blocks.... but that is pretty common for any addon scenery.