Author Topic: jetways in Europe  (Read 1651 times)

Dom Mason

jetways in Europe
« on: September 13, 2018, 08:26:34 pm »
Bought GSX 2 last week.
To me, the main credits of the product is seeing passengers boarding/deboarding on stairs and jetways.

In Europe, almost 70 % of jetways are translucents so i don't understand why we have to customize them in each airport.
I understand i miss something here but couldn't SODE and FSDT do something about and preset transluscents jetways for
main european airports ?
Second, i cannot customize taxi2gate LFPG. I create the exclude file but when i relaunch P3DV4, it has not removed the end part of the jetway.
Third, .. Well i have now massive textures blurries too.
I have, let's say 3 or 4 hours of free time in a week end. These hours have been badly spent in many infructuous tries.

Please at least, fix the massive blurries. Because hundred people complaining of the same thing after buying the same product, i don't kn ow but it's probably not only our fault.
Dom Mason

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: jetways in Europe
« Reply #1 on: September 13, 2018, 10:41:02 pm »
Second, i cannot customize taxi2gate LFPG. I create the exclude file but when i relaunch P3DV4, it has not removed the end part of the jetway.

This scenery has SODE jetways. As explained on the manual, you cannot customize a scenery that already use SODE.