Author Topic: P3D does not see coatl.exe after the latest update. GSX L1 here (I don't own L2)  (Read 1709 times)

Dimon

All the AV exclusions are set correctly for FSDT products.

i7-6700k@4.6Ghz, Z170 Delux, 980Ti-6GB5700, 2TB EVO850, 16GB DDR4 RAM Win7/64 PRO.

Dimon

Ok,

I was able to get rid off the issue with full GSX L1 re-install. I don't understand I should have been done that

Umberto, we're not beta testers here, especially those who haven't bought L2 yet.

Have some respect, please

Thanks
Dmitriy
i7-6700k@4.6Ghz, Z170 Delux, 980Ti-6GB5700, 2TB EVO850, 16GB DDR4 RAM Win7/64 PRO.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
I was able to get rid off the issue with full GSX L1 re-install. I don't understand I should have been done that

Totally unnecessary, since they are on the same Live Update server so, the Couatl.exe they download is exactly the same. It will work just the same if you install the current installer.

Umberto, we're not beta testers here, especially those who haven't bought L2 yet.

As if every other flight sim product was EVER released without problems on release day.

Not that this has anything to do with your problem, since the one and only Couatl.exe which is online now is clearly the same with the old and the new GSX (unless you installed with the network disconnect).

Maybe you haven't noticed, but we had a fairly large update yesterday so, it's possible you were installing exactly while we were uploading new files so, and this can cause a mismatch of versions that might result in the programs not running. We TRY to do it as late in the night as possible, but it's basically impossible to be absolutely sure nobody will ever be affected.