Author Topic: Jetway issues  (Read 4975 times)

easyjetfan1

Jetway issues
« on: September 11, 2018, 06:30:24 pm »
Hi
Can anyone offer some help, I have read various threads on this forum re. jetways not resolving with doors.
 I have rotated the jetway, moved the stop position and changed the jetway type. Been playing at it for over an hour and finally got it working. So I decided to exit flight sim, executed the BGL thing and then when I went back into FSX there was no jetway?
So I had to re-add it and again the jetway resolved with the A320 but upon changing the aircraft from A319 to A320 the jetway didn’t resolve so I changed it to suit the A319 and then again loaded the A320 but this time it did not resolve as obviously the position had changed?
Also please see attached image, why wont this resolve? I've messed about with this for so long now and nothing at all is working. Is there maybe a more detailed guide that can help with the positioning of jetways?

Is it possibly true that only one a/c type can be used per jetway as you would have to alter the jetway position etc to suit each A/C everytime you used it?

Plus everytime you go into FSX and the airport cache loads, you need to re-load every SODE jetway as they do not load up automatically.

Any help would be appreciated.

easyjetfan1

Re: Jetway issues
« Reply #1 on: September 11, 2018, 07:03:27 pm »
Forgot photo

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #2 on: September 11, 2018, 07:23:02 pm »
Please wait the next Live Update we'll post very soon, we remade ALL jetways to be more easily solvable from every position.

easyjetfan1

« Reply #3 on: September 11, 2018, 07:54:41 pm »
Ok thank you.

Will it fix the issues in relation to resolving the doors with jetways? Some jetways it is easy to resolve and well this one I have spent so long trying to get it to work.
Is there a guide to help with this? I have tried lots of jetways, moving stop position and position of jetways. No ding.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #4 on: September 11, 2018, 07:56:21 pm »
Will it fix the issues in relation to resolving the doors with jetways?

Yes. Unless it's just too short to reach the plane (the 2 tunnels might), they should always work, from every position.

easyjetfan1

« Reply #5 on: September 11, 2018, 08:04:04 pm »
I just constantly get this jetway will can not resolve with this door, I have tried everything. Please see my image. I am using a 3 tunnel jetway. I am yet to exclude the bgl file for this gate.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #6 on: September 11, 2018, 08:18:35 pm »
A 2 tunnels mode might not be able to reach that parking. But as I've said, if you wait our update, it will be much easy to resolve.

easyjetfan1

« Reply #7 on: September 12, 2018, 08:41:04 pm »
Hi

I have downloaded an update through the updater, does it fix the problems with resolving the doors?

If so I am still having issues, I do not know what I am doing wrong as I have chosen a ThyssenKrupp 39 jetway 3 tunnel but still not resolving. Can you offer any advice?

Thanks

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #8 on: September 12, 2018, 08:53:24 pm »
I have downloaded an update through the updater, does it fix the problems with resolving the doors?

Sure. The new ones are way easier to place and they almost alwasy solve.

If so I am still having issues, I do not know what I am doing wrong as I have chosen a ThyssenKrupp 39 jetway 3 tunnel but still not resolving. Can you offer any advice?

Be sure you are testing with a properly configured airplane.

easyjetfan1

« Reply #9 on: September 12, 2018, 09:14:13 pm »
Ok thanks.
When you mention well configured aircraft, what do you mean?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #10 on: September 12, 2018, 09:15:20 pm »
An airplane that has all its configuration point (doors, front gear, etc. ) correctly set in the GSX airplane editor. If it's no already included in GSX, it must be configured before being usable.

easyjetfan1

« Reply #11 on: September 12, 2018, 09:31:30 pm »
Hi

Yes already configures with GSX editor etc as I use it with airstairs. I load the a/c in FSX at the gate and I click to add jetway and still aircraft does not resolve with door?

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #12 on: September 12, 2018, 09:32:46 pm »
It's not possible not jetway model resolves there. They new ones resolve almost everywhere.

easyjetfan1

« Reply #13 on: September 12, 2018, 10:14:33 pm »
Please see below, im trying a 757 which works fine with EGAA jetway but not at EGPF.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
« Reply #14 on: September 13, 2018, 03:39:28 am »
Try running the latest Live Update. We found a problem with sceneries that used some kind of GUIDs, like UK2000.