Author Topic: GSX level 2 No passengers  (Read 2382 times)

jcgriffiths

GSX level 2 No passengers
« on: September 12, 2018, 09:49:08 am »
Hi
I am having issues with passengers not showing up in the new product.  I have tried using it with FSDT airports such as KJFK2 and CYVR but all I am able to view is the Captain, Flight Officer and an engineer!  I understand from a list that the PMDG 738 NGX is supported but even when I change the payload I still not finding passengers boarding.

This last Saturday I bought the full package from a well known sim shop and although the product is amongst my purchases the download is not there. I did send a ticket and a link was give to a trial product...is this related to my woes or am I not doing something right when using your product.

virtuali

• Administrator
    • VIRTUALI Sagl
Re: GSX level 2 No passengers
« Reply #1 on: September 12, 2018, 03:58:05 pm »
You are never supposed to find any download in any purchase receipt of any shop. Our products are all available in Trial version so, you are normally supposed to download and install them first, then purchase them.

There's only one place to download the installer, and it's the Products page of the GSX page of this site.

If you see the pilots and crew boarding, the only possible reason why you don't see passengers is you have 0 passengers. Maybe there's a problem with the payload, but you can override the number of passengers by un-checking the "Estimate Passenger Number" option in the GSX Settings, so you can manually set the correct amount.